Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. kirk

Ross Apollo 3 Soeed

This bike is in pretty nice condition with just rust on it. The bike is a 20" bike. The shifter works backwards. When you put it in 1st it is in 3rd in the hub. look close at the pictures as I do not know anything about these bikes. I would like $500 OBO plus the ride.
  2. kirk

350+ bikes looking for investors

Hi everyone I haven't been here in a long time. here is what found me and I am trying to sell this hugh collection. These bikes are all in a heavy duty tarp room the owner made to keep his stuff dry all these years. Here is what I would like to do find one buyer or 7 or 8 $1000 investors. These...
  3. kirk

SOLD Schwinn Protocal 1.0 24 speed $100 shipped

This bike was bought new and never rode. It was in the shed of the house I bought. The bike works and looks great. There was a bag of goodies with it. The bag had a new unused Helmet,Gloves,Computer,& a Schwinn water bottle with a cage. This bike has 24 speeds and a front disc brake. I see these...
  4. kirk

SOLD Schwinn Spec & Tech guide $35 shipped

This book is big and has all the info and models from 1946-1982. A must have book for the Schwinn people. I would like $35 shipped for this book. For some reason I cant download any pictures here for some reason.
  5. kirk

Saddle bags

This set of wheels came from a repro Roadmaster Luxery Liner. It has the heavy duty spokes and Jumbo valve caps. Very nice chrome and rubber. I would like $50 plus the ride for the wheels. The next item is a purple set of handmade saddlebags I would like $40 shipped for these. The blue Crossbar...
  6. kirk

Trainlight cover $40 shipped

This light is the style for a Rollfast build bike. I am sure there was lots of other bikes it would fit. It comes with the switch that appears to work fine. There is some rust but no holes. I would like $40 shipped.
  7. kirk

Bicycle posters

#1 Schwinn BMX - $20 #2 Pee Wee $15 #3 Ride it Safe $15 #4 Buy Bikes Here $15 #5 Bicycle Inspection Shop $15 Price includes shipping but no frames. I will roll them up and ship. The last 2 pics have 2 posters in each frame.
  8. kirk

SOLD Iverson Drag Stripper $100 plus the ride

This bike is in riding condition. The seat is also nice with no holes. Just needs a headbadge an a little cleaning. The wheels are 20". I would like $100 plus the ride or best offer.
  9. kirk

SOLD 1971 Schwinn Manta Ray 5 spd. $400 + the ride

This bike I picked up on a trade and rode it around at the show. It rides nice and shifts and brakes as it should. This bike is a 1 year only bike from what I found on it. I do not collect this style bike and really do not know much about them. If you have questions or want more pictures ask...
  10. kirk

Groton, NY motorcycle and bicycle swap meet

This is a very small show but lots to do as the town wide OLD HOME DAYS are the same weekend. The guy that puts on the show is an old school hill climber. Very nice people there let's try and make it there. I believe this is his 3rd show. Lets keep it alive...
  11. kirk

1984 Mongoose Blue Max I listed on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173448794352
  12. kirk

SOLD Schwinn Sting Ray Spoiler $450 plus the ride

This bike is a lot of fun and rides great. It stops on a dime with the disc brakes. This bike is around 7' long so will take 2 boxes to ship so keep that in mind.
  13. kirk

SOLD Adult size Schwinn Sting Ray with 3spd. stick shift $300

This bike rides and shifts and brakes as it should. This bike is the only one I know of because I built it. This bike is really big. I recommend someone 6' tall or more. The rear rim is a Sturmey Archer 3 sheep. This will need to be shipped in 2 boxes so keep this in mind. I would like $1000...
  14. kirk

SOLD Blue Dyno seat $20 shipped

This seat is in pretty nice condition. I would like $20 shipped
  15. kirk

SOLD 24" Schwinn Neon $200

This is pick up only. The sign says it all.
  16. kirk

SOLD JC Higgins Spaceliner type $120 shipped

This is a 26" JC Higgins men's bike with a springer fork. This bike rides and brakes. Just missing the front of the tank. I would like $120 shipped for this one.
  17. kirk

SOLD 3 bikes $25 each send me a label

You get your pick for $100 shipped. #1 26" Columbia men's tank bike #2 20" NFL #3 26" Columbia girl dark blue #4 26" Rollfast men's black & white #5 24" Rollfast girl blue with a big seat #6 24" JC Higgins girl red grips
  18. kirk

SOLD Schwinn Green Phantom $1000 + shipping

This bike is like new. I got the bike took it out of the box put it together. I have not rode this bike yet. It is a 1995 bike limited to 250 bikes.The bike is a little dusty. I would like $1500 shipped.
  19. kirk

SOLD 1954 Columbia 3 Star lady,nice paint$200+the ride

This bike is a nice 3 Star Columbia. This lady rides and brakes as she should. I would like $300 shipped for her.
  20. kirk

SOLD Iverson Drag Stripper $100 plus the ride

This bike I do not know much about but I see it is hard to find these. I have done nothing to it. It is missing the headbadge and the rear fender. If you want more info or pictures ask now. I would like $200 shipped
Back