Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BLASTER

Show us them cars!

'64 Nova, 283 4bbl.
  2. BLASTER

Bicycle Photography

Mercury Charlie's "Nadine" of Austin, TX?
  3. BLASTER

Bicycle Photography

My mighty PAU OPER from RRB build off 3. I like this pic I took of it the other day.
  4. BLASTER

The PAU OPER - A work bike on vacation

Haven't posted in several years already, but I have lurked a bit. Still rocking the PAU OPER! What'd I miss? hahaha
  5. BLASTER

Madwagon cruiser

I love my MADWAGON! Had it for years already. Bought it new for 80 bones, down from $200 or whatever. (going out of bidness sale) Alloys, v-brakes and a Nexus 3spd. Those rear hubs go for $125 or so. Great bike. It's a keeper! RIP http://www.madwagon.com :(
  6. BLASTER

HotRodLiner

Got my Jerald cheater slick on! Soooo smoooth. Ready to pull a massive holeshot. 8) LED tail light is next on the agenda.
  7. BLASTER

HotRodLiner

Nothing too earth shaking or radical here, but this is what I've been goofing with. The chrome on the frame cleaned up pretty nicely. The Sturmey Archer with coaster brake is working out nicely. It's been suggested that it was a Flightliner. I've got a big drag slick in the plans as well as an...
  8. BLASTER

UNOFFICIAL FOLDING BIKE BUILD OFF CONTEST

Not really entering this, but here's a '70 Motobecane I fixed up last Christmas for a dude. Belonged to his Mom and he wanted to give it to her as a present. Neat bike!
  9. BLASTER

black bikes?

Nice score Roland! I recently got this rolling for a bud and it's black. Rides good. He dug it.
  10. BLASTER

'65 Cosmic Flyer

Sweet! Thanks!
  11. BLASTER

San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Re: San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct 2. 8pm meet up! Kool! Done!
  12. BLASTER

Re: San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct 2. 8pm meet up! Nice Saturday daytime ride. Beautimous day. Really enjoyed it. There's some fresh pics at the end of this album. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3 ... f99bfb5981
  13. BLASTER

Re: San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct 2. 8pm meet up! Acapulco's was a ghost town. Did I miss a memo. Ghosted! I'll shoot for Saturday.
  14. BLASTER

New Liner-Flyer projects!!!

Beautiful! Thanks!
  15. BLASTER

Thanks! Low-res digital images do do wonders for beat up old things though. It could use some more time on it really....like paint. Still a bit rough here and there, but it's solid feeling and looks really good at about 20' away. :lol: I have a 54X28 on a rear drop of the black one. No other...
  16. BLASTER

Hey, that works for me! Looks like a graphic "M" on the switch plate too. Awesome bike SPUD!!! There is a tank involved, but the owner has it and there's no bezel. Here's a couple more pics of this one. The fender thingy makes it go REALLY FAST!!! :mrgreen:
  17. BLASTER

Got up at 6:15 in the AM today. What to do? Did a rustoration on this Flyer. Pressure wash, new chain, trued (pretty much) the wheels. went through some bearings, fresh-ish oversized tires, half a tube of chrome polish, AmorAlled the seat, GarageBomb sticker head badge. Looking pretty...
  18. BLASTER

Me too! Still haven't dug for numbers, but started trying to true the wheels of the black one. THEY'RE A MESS!!!
  19. BLASTER

That's a great start! Thanks! I'll check it out and report back. 8)
Back