Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rako

Headlight and Tail Light Gallery - Post Pics Here

Here's my updated shift lever bike light, it uses the actual shifter cable! I also upgraded the led from the previous version, the new one is MUCH brighter. Here's how it works.
  2. rako

FrEaK BiKeS!!!!

No kit that I know of, I used gears from a starter.
  3. rako

FrEaK BiKeS!!!!

I have several!! This one's the most impressive, it's a tall bike that transforms into a chopper and back. Links to more pictures and how it was made here. Here's some tall bikes I posted in other threads: Here's a swing bike Retro Direct, which is two speeds with no shifters...
  4. rako

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Thanks!
  5. rako

Headlight and Tail Light Gallery - Post Pics Here

I made the shift lever the switch for my light: I bought a 1975 Schwinn Varsity at a garage sale to take apart/clean/put back together. The pinch bolt for the front derailleur broke when I was putting it back together, so I just left it off and rode it on one chainring. I found another bolt...
  6. rako

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Here's a tall cruiser I made. Someone gave me the handlebars, which is what prompted the build. http://rakobikes.weebly.com/tall-cruiser-summer-2016.html
  7. rako

The Tallbike is Born

I've got a couple! The first one was made with two free garage sale bikes: And this one is just a single speed coaster brake cruiser flipped upside down
Back