Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Homemade Tools

Very cool! A repair stand is going to be my next build.
  2. S

Homemade Tools

I like that!
  3. S

Homemade Tools

Anyone else make tools or shop stuff that makes working on bikes easier? Please post up some pics if you want to share them. Here is a bearing cup press I made today from junk I had laying around.
  4. S

Short Fat Kid

Thankya Sir
  5. S

Short Fat Kid

I really like the BMX / Klunker look. So I'm thinking that is what I want to build. Here are a few frames I have to start with. I'm really digging the look of that Firestone bike.
  6. S

Short Fat Kid

After a bunch of paint stripper.
  7. S

Short Fat Kid

Here is what I drug out of the woods. I must of painted it 5-6 times when I was a kid. I had already started to take it apart before I remembered to take a picture.
  8. S

Short Fat Kid

Hello everyone. My name is Brian. Been out of bicycles for a few years, had a few nice new bikes back then. Ended up selling them off as other things in life had to take priority. Found my first new bike out in the woods at my parents farm a few weeks ago. I drug it home and kinda lite a fire...
  9. S

What do you do with old chains?

Quick little table I made from a bunch of stuff I had laying around one day.
Back