Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Mikes_70

Lester Mag axle HELP

I’m in dyer need of any info or be pointed in the right direction as to where I can find vintage LESTER front axle kit . No luck on eBay or I’m looking in the wrong place ??? . Any help or in sight would be greatly appreciated .
  2. Mikes_70

GT FUELER

Neighbor give this unfinished build he started about 15 years ago to me yesterday .It’s mid 90s GT Fueler Alex true triple walls , 14MM axles Red Line Monster sealed bearing crank set , new at the time tires and tubes . S & M Redneck stem . Definitely needs cleaning And few parts to complete...
  3. Mikes_70

1956 Schwinn tiger

4. Mikes_70

TSP OLDSTER Waxahachie Texas

5. Mikes_70

Project 346

Project 346 bars up for sale . I had these on my TSP Oldster and decided to change it up with a set of Ron bars . 65$ includes the ride
  6. Mikes_70

Coast king

Ok boys and girls I need help nailing down as close as possible the year and make on the young lady . Serial # 48068 .
  7. Mikes_70

ORIGIN 8 crankset

I have a set of ORGIN 8 crank set that came off my TSP Oldster I believe they are 170mm 46th . I went to a Ruff Cycles 145mm on my cruiser so figure I would try and sell these . I will buy a new set of sprocket screws before shipping out because I dropped one and couldn’t find it ,40$ shipped
  8. Mikes_70

Columbia straight bar

picked up a Columbia straight bar and would greatly appreciate any help on year
  9. Mikes_70

Hard times

Looking for a RUFF CYCLES HARD TIME FRAME apparently all sold out !
  10. Mikes_70

Odyssey pedals

looks to sell these Odessey Black Widow traps 9/16 Green . Was going to use on different build but decided a different route 30$ shipped Also I have a 1/2 to 9/16 adapters for sale also 15$ shipped
  11. Mikes_70

Work horse

anyone know who built the “work horse” canti frame bicycles . Looks to be 80s style maybe . I have no idea
  12. Mikes_70

Rollfast serial #

i purchased a 26” Rollfast and was curious to know around what year it is . The serial number is D149175 any help would be greatly appreciated
  13. Mikes_70

Dyno Glyde

i saw this had been on Offer Up here locally in the Dallas Texas area for some time . Picked it up for 50$ didn’t think it was too bad but will definetly need new seat . I put new 2.10s on it but will be putting hookworm 2.50s on it soon
  14. Mikes_70

26” black wheels

we are in search of a set of 26” Black wheels no wider than 2” Also a set of 57mm (2”)black wheels in 24” .
  15. Mikes_70

Low rider prop

ok so I built a new bike for my truck so this one has to go . It’s a 20” low rider everything on it is “new” . I built this thing for just to sit in a truck I would show . It has been ridden very, very little . Everything on this bike was purchased through Clyde James Cycles . Asking 250$ I...
  16. Mikes_70

Curb find

West Coast Choppers “Jesse James” edition .....I guess . Someone horribly cut off the bottom bracket , so I cut one off a junket frame and welded one back in . Probably going to leave it ratty.
  17. Mikes_70

Rear wheel pulley

anyone interested ? Not sure what . It came with a bike I bought at yard sale for parts I have no interest in it and no use for it either . 10$ sound fair ?????? SHIPPED ! If not make me an offer . You won’t hurt my feelings !
  18. Mikes_70

Chain guards

I would like to sale these Top- later 10$ Middle- late 60s girls Schwinn 15$ Bottom - Raleigh Hercules 15$ Shipped
  19. Mikes_70

Springer forks

another set of forks I’m not going to use I had them blasted and powder coated . Did all that before I measured the stem ... couldn’t use as it only measured 5” long . Wasn’t thinking . The came off a girls 20” bicycle . 40$ shipped . Cheap enough any questions let me know .
  20. Mikes_70

24” Shelby

once again , I found a 24” Shelby here around the corner but the guy had it powder coated frame fenders and fender braces .... he apparently trashed the chain guard , stem , seat post , bars , cranks and wheels . With that said here is the serial 51150118 Came back as a 08/57 What is the frame...
Back