Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Mk3jetta

New here from South Carolina

Loris, inland of north myrtle beach
  2. Mk3jetta

New here, First muscle bike. 1970 (ish?) Columbia Super 88

Finally got the bike out somewhere to ride it and was rewarded with a flat rear tire, ordered a set of tire liners and a couple spare tubes. 20170611_191426 by Kolben Hillbery, on Flickr 20170611_191731 by Kolben Hillbery, on Flickr
  3. Mk3jetta

Put my Duro slicks and New tubes in, slicks were folded up pretty badly in shipping so they need to settle in. Also rode it about a half mile today, did great 2017-05-26_09-48-00 by Kolben Hillbery, on Flickr
  4. Mk3jetta

Show Your Muscle Bikes

My '71 Columbia Super 88, original besides the headlight and a few zip ties at this point. _MG_2990 by Kolben Hillbery, on Flickr _MG_2989 by Kolben Hillbery, on Flickr _MG_2991 by Kolben Hillbery, on Flickr _MG_2986 by Kolben Hillbery, on Flickr
  5. Mk3jetta

Finally caught a break in the rain to ride it, got the shifter and brakes adjusted, threw my headlight on it (not sure if I'm gonna put the generator and tail light on too, seems like a crowded frame), and got my Duro slick and brick set for it. Need a couple tubes and some more time and it'll...
  6. Mk3jetta

Thank you! I had actually looked at the muscle bikes section on there before, but it never crossed my mind to look at the years! Mine is W614896, which is a 1971!
  7. Mk3jetta

New here from South Carolina

Hi all, new to the Site. I'm an Hvac install tech by trade, and like to mess with Vw's and rc's in my spare time. Always liked bikes and I've had a few cool ones, but nothing over the top. Thinned the collection out when I moved to Sc last year, so currently I have a midschool Haro, a newer Fit...
  8. Mk3jetta

Hi everyone, I'm new to the muscle bikes and recently bought an old Columbia. From what I can find it's a Super 88 model, and is somewhere in the range of 69-70-71. It's currently all original in the original Coppertone Orange, but The og tires are pretty rotten so I'll be swapping some repro...
Back