Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

Flummoxed!Please help ID this.

Thanks RG, big time help. I spent many hours and Phat never came up, AND they're minutes from me. I've sold dozens of CNC machines to a litany of shops within a 300yd radius of them and never even heard of them. Pink or not, love that frame. Got so much potential, wouldn't take much. Li'l nip &...
  2. T

Revedo checkin in from HB

Oh ya, almost forgot, got a Green Machine I'll be moddin and prolly adding some kinda chain saw motor to. And a low slung 3 wheeler that steers from the 2 rears. Uh huh, motor mod in the future. I found an electric chopper in the trash that I grafted a rear swingarm from a 50cc pocket rocket...
  3. T

Oh ya! What 1st got me re-hooked (as an adult) was a Cheetos Cheesy Rider I got for free from a roomate that won it at his companies X-mas party raffle. He was a route driver for Frito Lay. He wasn't secure enough in his manhood so it was gonna be trashed. Love the bike, still turns heads. Then...
  4. T

YIKES! Can a mod or someone learn me how to rotate images please? Know my way around vB but, this board is new to me thangyewverymuch
  5. T

I got so many farging bikes, I can't keeps track! There are no ser#'s markings or badges. I thought it might be a Nirve cuz of the lower tube shape is similar to some of theirs but, the local guru didn't think so. I quasi choppered it, was set-up like beach cruiser when I pulled it outta...
  6. T

HELLO FROM MA

Backatcha, ummm hmmmm. Lemme guess, machinist? Awesome work. Thangyewverymuch,
  7. T

What an awesome place! Turns out I'm not alone after all!! Thanx for havin me.
  8. T

Swing Bike Project

I've made half a dozen so far. Not un-common to see'em here in the OC. I love goin against traffic in the bike lane and acting all normal as cars approach. When they get about 50 yards away I do it. Either they react with complete horror expecting impending doom from the broken bike or stunned...
  9. T

Swing Bike Project

Gumbadebeppe!! Good work. Love the truing stand, I was gonna toss the drum stuff I had no use for the other day. (Clouseau impersonation) NOT anymore!!
Back