Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

12 volt electric system

Well my bike is almost finished just need to buy the last few pieces such as motor, saddle, hotrod engine parts and that's about it. Well I am wanting to run some vintage tail light and headlight, I wanted to buy something in good shape but used as I am going to gut it and use LED strip lights...
  2. R

Speedometer drive - modifying?

I bought one of these vintage looking retro speedometers with a odometer (I didn't get the one with the trip as the knob breaks). Problem is the front wheel I got from MBRebel has a taller flange on the hub so the folded over ear on the speedometer drive hits the side of the hub flange so it...
  3. R

Tires How wide is too wide?

I want to find out before I place my wheel order this week after I get my refund from Niagra. I currently have a Sunlite Deluxe Springer fork and the frame is one of the Grubee`s Skyhawk GT2A frames with 150mm rear drop out. Ive heard some people claim of using 3" wide tires front and rear but...
  4. R

Rear kickstand

I'm really wanting to use a rear hub mounted kick stand, the old vintage style hoop that folds down over the wheel. Problem is I cant get anyone that sells these to give me information on what drop out they work with. I am building on a 150mm drop out frame and no one can tell me if they are...
Back