Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. TroutFishingInAmerica

Baby got new shoes.

Studded.
  2. TroutFishingInAmerica

S-2 front cone **FOUND**

Front S-2 Schwinn hub cone. I'll take a whole axel assembly, bearings etc. if you want to sell it, but just need the cone. Be safe.
  3. TroutFishingInAmerica

Latest build, a spoof skip tooth

Flat bars and long stem, cork grips, spurcycle bell, Brooks saddle, nexus 3. Slightly bent Humber Duplex Fork, I wouldn't say they are rare but they definitely are hard to find, the sexy swooping curve it has definitely changes the geromerty. Jocky shift. Faux skip tooth. Took a grinder 1/2...
  4. TroutFishingInAmerica

Rat bike guys adjustable wrench.

I remember years ago I saw a adjustable wrench that had really thin jaws. I've bought a couple of the "blue handle" bike wrenches, ground down some wrenches. I never have the right one. Sometimes you just need a thin backup wrench in a tight spot, probably won't use that size again for years...
  5. TroutFishingInAmerica

WTB Shamano Nexus 3 lock nut

Need lock for nut Shamano Nexus 3 speed. Cog side, large lock nut. Need just one. On the cog side (r/h side looking forward) the axel increases diameter close to the cog, I need the lock nut for the larger diameter part of the axel. Bought a pack of 10 and they fit the small dia. part of the...
  6. TroutFishingInAmerica

US-89

US-89 Name US-89 is for US Route 89. 89 is arguably the most scenic Route in the USA. Route 66 and 101 get lots of attention and it seems 89 doesn't get the respect it deserves. This bike build is in respect for US-89.
  7. TroutFishingInAmerica

21.15 Schwinn Gooseneck (Stem) FOUND

Wanted 21.15 Schwinn Gooseneck.
  8. TroutFishingInAmerica

No Serial Number

I bought a prewar Schwinn Model C frame on line, I love those frames. High bottom bracket, layed back steer tube, straight down tube, they are just beautiful. Well, looks like the serial number was removed, dang it. It really bothered me, my friends thought it was funny and that I was overly...
  9. TroutFishingInAmerica

Wanted Felt rear rack (found one)

Looking for Felt cruiser rear rack. Just acquired a frame and before I cut the rack mounts off I thought I would see if I could find a rack.
  10. TroutFishingInAmerica

1960 Rat Build

Picked up a 1960 Schwinn frame and forks from a fellow RRB member. Paint isn't real good but it's original so it's staying. BB spins nice, probably just service it, headset feels like it has pea gravel for bearings, I have a extra head set if need be. I should have everything needed except a...
  11. TroutFishingInAmerica

Tap Talk

I keep getting that annoying Tap Talk advertisement banner. The X to close it out is tiny. I was wondering how many of you use tap talk and what the advantage would be if any.
  12. TroutFishingInAmerica

Worksman 3 speed wheel -FOUND-

Wanted Worksman rear wheel 26 inch complete with Sturmey Archer 3 speed hub. Have Worksman single speed coaster break wheel complete for partial payment if you are interested.
  13. TroutFishingInAmerica

No Serial Numbers, No Go

Dang, Worksman INB on a for sale app (don't know if I can say the app or not), no numbers, none, nothing. $60 for a rider. I told the guy it was a Worksman he didn't know what it was, said it was given to him. I'm thinking... well... this ain't right. Was painted with a brush, another red flag...
  14. TroutFishingInAmerica

Hi

WA State. Pacific Northwest. Had a small vintage bike collection stolen years ago. Thought I was done with it, well, I'm back. This Forum is fantastic, friendly, helpful, and humorous, glad I found you guys.
Back