Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Froggy

Upp!! almost ready!!! Classic Racer J.Steen customs

Re: UPDATE again!! Classic Racer J.Steen customs Clean welding you've done there! Great paint job as well. Amazing for a 15-yr old in deed! I haven't done a fifth of what you've already done so far.
  2. Froggy

Polly's BMX | Retro cool look

Polyglotte, hein? On Custombrigade I didn't realise you swapped the steering tubes and welded that new one. Nice job. I'm amazed at how this bike's turning up. I'll look more closely at these topics now I kinda sense the way you're heading.
  3. Froggy

Uncle Stretch Colson Clone Build (now named)

Just purrfect. The paintwork you've done is truly stunning. I didn't get how you reached that unique look. I also love the techy touch the fork tees give. Enjoy the pRIDE.
  4. Froggy

Long Shot, The back alley bomber. FINISHED!!!

Great bike. D'you take Paypal?
  5. Froggy

The PAU OPER - A work bike on vacation

Congrats! Great job on that work bike. Seems to make a nice ride too. Your turn to benefit from well-deserved holidays, enjoy your toy!
  6. Froggy

Pinoy RatRodBike Fan

Hi! Philippine What on Earth are you doing in front of your computer screen then? Go divin'!
  7. Froggy

The Chief

Hi. Looks like you're heading towards a Bee Tee. Wrong or...?
  8. Froggy

The Super Tanker

It is THE ONE for me. Great job. I'm at the cutting stage. Hope mine will look as nice!
Back