Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

west coast chopper

I know the one I had was a schwinn bit it was an OCC chopper. I had it for the longest time but rode it maybe once or twice lol. I didn't take it out of the box for the better part of a year and a half. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  2. J

Bullet Express

That is super awesome. You have some skills there! Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  3. J

Late 50s? JC Higgins

That is really cool. That would be awesome to see it finished and rolling. I have so many projects like that too lol Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  4. J

Late 50s? JC Higgins

I wouldn't mind seeing that. I actually have a few old license plates laying around that I picked up on some of our junkin trips, i was going to make a rear trunk basket for mine out of them. I would definitely like to see someone make a tank for one. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  5. J

Steampunk Builds

These bikes are really cool and different. I've seen some steampunk stuff I like but these bikes are really one of a kind and would be amazing to ride and show off Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  6. J

Need a little bearing help

Hey bicycle808, when I get home this afternoon I will check that out and post it on here. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  7. J

Westfield Wasteland

That's a very nice looking bike. It has the rat and drag feel to it Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  8. J

Ladies Firestone Super Cruiser - what to do?

Oh my gosh King, i am so in love with that bike. If at any point, you ever get tired of it and just want to donate it to a worthy cause, then u let me know...... not sure what worthy cause it would be but I can think up something if it comes down to it lol. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  9. J

Alright, an update on my bearing/ Hub problem. I took it to a local bike shop in the city where I work. He worked on it for a few days and so i called him today to see if I could pick it up, and so i did. He didn't charge me for it because he said he couldn't get it fixed. He said it was missing...
  10. J

Big John

Dude, that's not too bad. I like the stretch on it for sure. It has that rat rod, low ride look and all stretched out too. That's really nice. I would like to ride that on some of our bike roads down here in SC. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  11. J

1935 Shelby Western Flyer

I love that bike!! The tires look great against that brown. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  12. J

Rockafella - 1953 Ruff Firestone Super Cruiser - Completed Ride Video +MajorAward+RollingStoneCover

That bike is amazing!!! I would want to ride it all over where I live. That would turn so many heads too. True to the rat rod form. Good job dude!!! Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  13. J

That was also my mistake, i did not put them all together before inserting them back into the hub. I tried to put them in the hub one piece at a time and i couldnt get that brake shoe to open up to slide the other into Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  14. J

I got it all back together but for some reason, it won't slide in place. #9 needs to open up and that's where I'm having the problem, i couldn't get it to open up. I got impatient and took it down to a local bike shop in the city I work in. That's the last time I do that...... I have a bendix...
  15. J

In need of a headlight bracket

What's the name of the store Kevin? It doesn't have to look pretty as I am building a rat rod bike but I want some sort of bracket to mount my light to. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  16. J

Thank you, i just checked that out a minute ago and downloaded it to my phone. I would think at this point, i have something backwards but I need to figure out what. It seems like the gear in there should be pushed into the brake assembly but I am afraid to force it. When all out on the table...
  17. J

PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION

It's really cool to see how everyone got started into bikes and be able to read all the stories of these guys. The one thing that everyone seems to have in common is a love for something with wheels (bikes and cars) bike are much less expensive than building a custom rat rod thsts for sure...
  18. J

Here are some pics Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
  19. J

I have started putting the rear hub back together now. I got some hi temp wheel bearing grease and lubed all the parts up but the problem I am having is that I cant get it to squeeze back together. I've attached a pic of what i have. It looks like I need to push both sides into the brake thats...
  20. J

In need of a headlight bracket

I am in need of a headlight bracket. I found a vintage used light on one of my weekend antiquing adventures a couple of weeks ago but it did not have a bracket. Wanted to see if maybe someone had one. The light is an enwell light. Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Back