Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Half Link

Big Daddio got a face lift

Bro!! That came out Soooo Good!! :D Do you have any night pic's to share? Would love to see how those lights work at night. Later Bro! Half Link :mrgreen:
  2. Half Link

Whippet

Hey Galt!! Hope you do well on that final exam. It’s nice to see that you didn’t forget about all of us Whippet fans!! Nice work buddy! I’ve always been a fan of simple tools my self. "If you can’t fix it with a hammer, than you have an electrical problem“ :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: Can't...
  3. Half Link

Led-Sled Sidecar Project

Sorry guys!!! With the holidays and stuff I really haven't been spending a whole lot of time on the bike lately. I was hoping that when the build fell off the first page it would give me some time to take care of some things around the house but when I checked out the site today and noticed the...
  4. Half Link

My first "rat rod" bike

Looking really good so far!! Can't wait to see the striping! Keep it up buddy!! 8)
  5. Half Link

"RU" Slammed? (Done?)

Re: "RU" Slammed? "UR" Slammed!! Looks really sweet Kota! 8) There is no way I could ride that without trainning wheels. Legburner slapped on a bent springer on his bike and when I road it I felt like I was drunk! :lol: and his springer almost looks straight compared to yours. :shock: Great...
  6. Half Link

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! From Mr. Link, Ms. Link & Little Link :mrgreen:
  7. Half Link

* LA ROTOSA *

Unbelievable!! :shock: I miss a few days of RRB’s and what do ya know...... You found a conduit bender, the fork is bent to perfection, the tank is mounted and that patina is SICK!!! Wow!! And now you are starting a trademark for your builds? Well that’ll teach me to miss a few days!! :oops...
  8. Half Link

Whippet

Hey Galt the shaping on the body is looking really great!! I like how you rounded the edges off. Great touch!! I must admit though, I’m a little confused on how I might have given you any ideas unless it was, what not to do!! :lol: :lol: When will you be getting some time off from your...
  9. Half Link

Led-Sled Sidecar Project

RCSHANER, Thank’s for your kind words! Looks like your off to a great start with your build. :D Hey Gdcast, Yahoo!! La Rotosa is getting a bent fork....Nice!!!! 8) 8) I can’t wait to see it. I’m glad you got it done in the way you did because my next idea for you probably wouldn’t have been...
  10. Half Link

Led-Sled Sidecar Project

Thanks Gdcast, I’m glad that you like the fender so far. Looks like the only jumping your going to be doing is jumping in to that rusty look for La Rotosa and building a conduit bender. :D Please keep me updated on the conduit bender plan for your forks. May have to add one to my tool list for...
  11. Half Link

* LA ROTOSA *

The build is looking really great!! I immediately fell in love with your latest pic’s but had to laugh at two of them. :shock: That seat post is really really cool and wow that tank bro looks amazing!! But what’s up with the two ice cold glasses of water? :shock: :lol: I have never seen that...
  12. Half Link

Whippet

I have just managed to pick myself up off the floor after seeing the pictures of the carved foam on the frame. :shock: :shock: WOW!! That my friend is spectacular!! 8) 8) :D I was thinking that the frame body would be a smooth rounded look almost like a tank but then I should have known...
  13. Half Link

Led-Sled Sidecar Project

YAHOO!!!! La Rotosa’s getting a fiberglass fender!!!! :D :D 8) That is way cool my friend and maybe even a fiberglass tank? That would be sweet!! 8) You know I will be checking that out. As for the rusty look I think that g-ratter and yoothgeye have it nailed. Great tips guy’s!! Thanks...
  14. Half Link

Social Deviation

Great idea for the pinup girl on the tank!! I can't wait to see how the Krylon works for you. Bike looks really great!! 8) Nice job!!
  15. Half Link

Whippet

Wow!! I love the way the lights are looking and can’t wait to see your new idea for the plexi-glass! I wish I had that kind of work station at home. Sure would be nice wouldn’t it? :D Have you added anymore foam to the frame or done any shaping since the last pictures that you posted? That part...
  16. Half Link

Led-Sled Sidecar Project

Hey Gdcast!! That’s funny!! I just started thinking.... at the rate I’m going and the mess in my garage she would probably never notice! :lol: Are you going to build a fiberglass rear fender for LA ROTOSA? That would be really cool!! I love the things that you are doing on that build! 8) 8)...
  17. Half Link

* LA ROTOSA *

Did I here my name mentioned? :lol: :lol: :lol: Your dropouts came out really cool and I’m not sure if I have ever seen anyone do that with the seatstays before? But I sure like the way it looks!! I like the way you think and would love to see you do a build from scratch! Great work so far...
  18. Half Link

Led-Sled Sidecar Project

Hey Gdcast, Yep the foam and fiberglass is a fly’n!! I still need to pm you on those plans but I need to finish this build before I can even think of telling momma that I want to build another bike. The dog house is really cold this time of year! :lol: :lol: Professor Galtbachen, yet again...
  19. Half Link

* CHINESE VOODOO *

That’s some great work on the chrome!! Thanks for the tip. I’m with Motopecane, I love the pull rod brakes!! 8) 8)
  20. Half Link

Cobrafreak's board track racer project, has ended

Re: Cobrafreak's board track racer project Amazingly cool build!! When I grow up I want to build one just like this!! 8) Can’t wait to see it painted!!
Back