Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. PorkchopSanwich

Over Easy

Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to do that next time!
  2. PorkchopSanwich

Over Easy

I could be wrong, but I think I have the only BMX entry. Meet my 1979 Schwinn Scrambler (what's left of it anyway). This bike had a rough life before I got a hold of it many years ago. Previous owner had rattle canned the whole thing silver (including chain and tires). I began stripping the...
  3. PorkchopSanwich

Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #14?

Hate to break it to you, 24 here! :) You seem to be more active than I am, so you should still take it as a win!:thumbsup:
  4. PorkchopSanwich

VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

You can put me down for a poster, it'd be great to hang in the garage!
  5. PorkchopSanwich

Anyone plan on working on their bike more AFTER the deadline?

I'll probably swap the front hub for something chrome to match the yellow band hub in the back
  6. PorkchopSanwich

"Insert Witty Title Here"

Gotta make do with what you got!
  7. PorkchopSanwich

Thanks for the tip!
  8. PorkchopSanwich

Worksman INB The procrastination is finally over! Finally finished at 7:32 A.M. Monday morning, after about 7 hours of work this morning and last night. I got the beautiful finish by applying a layer of paint and then hitting it with some spray glitter. Needless to say, I'm covered in glitter...
  9. PorkchopSanwich

RRBBO13 "Insert Witty Title Here"

DONE! Head on over to the finished page to see the result! ;)
  10. PorkchopSanwich

Late update, just finished painting! I'll for some wet sanding and some polishing later when the paint has had some time to set. Wheel building and final assembly will be starting in just a few minutes!I decided to keep the the kickback hub and the gt sprocket plain. I was wanting to give the...
  11. PorkchopSanwich

Alright, got delayed on working on this due to moving into our first house and making much needed renovations. Goal is to have the first coat of paint on by the end of the day today. Still need to get some spoke and hubs and the parts list will be completed! I will be submitting something, even...
  12. PorkchopSanwich

Dang, that stuff looks great! Didn't expect it to look THAT good.
  13. PorkchopSanwich

Hmm, I'll have to give it a try, thanks! Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  14. PorkchopSanwich

If I can find a company not charging astronomical prices, I'd love to. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  15. PorkchopSanwich

Well I can't now, it wouldn't be original! Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  16. PorkchopSanwich

Been a while since I've posted and have absolutely no work to show off, except this rad new 43 tooth sprocket! Work on the house is finally starting to wind down, looking forward to getting this bike purty! Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  17. PorkchopSanwich

Got a separate insurance policy, just for them! Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  18. PorkchopSanwich

Just a sneak peak of some of my golf bits! Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  19. PorkchopSanwich

If it's a duel you want, it's a duel you'll get! Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  20. PorkchopSanwich

I plan for the parts to be anodized, hopefully they all come out to be pretty close to the same color. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Back