Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jmb111

Mismatched Wheel or Tire Sizes

24x3.0 rear and 26x3.0 front
  2. jmb111

Stretch cruiser

I tried one of those on the rear brake but even with that didn´t brake enough. I took off the front brake and left the rear with a regular lever. New fork also, still need to cut it
  3. jmb111

Stretch cruiser

You´re right, I use one of those. Sorry I didn´t explain it right, what I mean was the distance of the levers, it´s not enough lenght when they hit the handlebar to make the brakes works, it´s like having a loose cable. The levers are for a road handlebar so I replaced them for regular ones...
  4. jmb111

Stretch cruiser

Hello from Cannary Island, I´d like to show you all my last ride. I wanted to hide the brake cables so I use some tt levers with the cables going inside the handlebar and I drill some holes on the fork. I love how it looks but...it doesn´t brake at all and with dual disc should be like an...
  5. jmb111

Electra Bicycle Pics

New rock and roll shifter
  6. jmb111

Electra Bicycle Pics

New fork for Straight and tires for Rockabilly
  7. jmb111

Surf bike

Hola amigos, I built this tandem to go with the family but nobody wants to join me...my daughter is embarrassed to be seen riding that, she says, and my wife has a nice Electra for herself so, I turned it into a cargo bike. The board is a classic that I use to decorate a wall in the backyard...
  8. jmb111

Post Pics Of Your Tandem Bike

Really nice ones here, I just made one with two frames I had.
  9. jmb111

Electra Bicycle Pics

Our two Electra and their "friend". Looking for a RatFink...
Back