Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. I'm a person

Building a fat bike from scratch: Advice and tips needed

I love my biggity, I would never even trade it for another bike. It is one of the best bikes I’ve ever owned and the tires bring a lot of comfort and suspension when I’m commuting with it. I lost 20 pounds riding it this summer and I plan to keep doing that. Sure it’s not like expensive fat...
  2. I'm a person

Hello guys, it's been about a year and a half since I posted in this thread so I wanted to give a little update to what has happened over time I did get the bike, almost a year after I made this post I received a Schwinn Biggity DLX (Canadian mongoose dolo painted black) as a gift for...
  3. I'm a person

I see! However, there aren't any fat bikes on any selling websites here in Tecumseh Ontario. It sucks because this is an urban area and not a lot of people have one. Instead of a dolomite, I'm going to get this...
  4. I'm a person

Fat bike from scratch or dolomite upgrades: Help!

Hello. First off: If you don't know I am a 13-year-old boy/biking enthusiast from Tecumseh, Ontario. I recently got a free bike and that bike has satisfied my biking needs and wonders but It's not a fat bike. It's a 15-year-old Laser Triumph bike. If you want to view what the bike looks like...
  5. I'm a person

Hello. First off: If you don't know I am a 13-year-old boy/biking enthusiast from Tecumseh, Ontario. I recently got a free bike and that bike has satisfied my biking needs and wonders but It's not a fat bike. It's a 15-year-old Laser Triumph bike. If you want to view what the bike looks like...
  6. I'm a person

I'm in need of someone who can ship a bike to my house.

Before you ask, i'll give you all the details. I'm a 13 year old boy who can't go to the US and pick up packages from there. Recently, i've been in need of a new bike to upgrade and ride around. My only problem is that it's from the US and that it doesn't ship to canada. Hear me out here...
  7. I'm a person

What have you been riding lately?

Here's my bike. Triumph Laser. Needs to be vinyl wrapped, got it a few days ago. It's a beast.
  8. I'm a person

Okay, should I do this? (2nd plan)

privacy reasons. Keep in mind im only 12.
  9. I'm a person

I got a new bike! Here it is.

Yes, the password is Ratrodbikes.
  10. I'm a person

How can you vinyl wrap a frame?

I recently got a new bike from a neighbour. Its a beast, but its pink. So im gonna vinyl wrap it. Any ideas or tips to help me out?
  11. I'm a person

I got a new bike! Here it is.

Hey everyone, heres an update. I got a bike now, its a beast but its pink, so im gonna vinyl wrap the frame. More is to be posted of the bike, such as riding it, pics, etc Thanks for all the suggestions and support! (Its vimeo, so if it asks for a password, type in Ratrodbikes)
  12. I'm a person

Hey everyone, heres an update. I got a bike now, its a beast but its pink, so im gonna vinyl wrap the frame. More is to be posted of the bike, such as riding it, pics, etc Thanks for all the suggestions and support! (Its vimeo, so if it asks for a password, type in Ratrodbikes)
  13. I'm a person

Alright, 3rd plan. Just this. https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/26-columbia-rambler-mens-moto-cruiser-bike/6000198185147 Probably gonna add some cruiser handlebars and all that good stuff on there. It's a walmart bike but its good enough for me. Thoughts?
  14. I'm a person

Yeah, sort of.
  15. I'm a person

Brand new to bikes and to here!

Welcome to RRB! As a 12 year old who is learning about bikes myself, I can assure you that you're at the right forum. Have fun!
  16. I'm a person

Thanks! I can't seem to see the image though.
  17. I'm a person

Hello, me again I shared my first plan about 2 weeks ago. It was very specific. Unfortunely, there isn't any at my local walmart or on sale here in ontario, canada. But, I have another plan. I found a bike, heres the link https://www.amazon.com/Polaris-Wooly-Bully-Tire-Bicycle/dp/B01N062VV3...
  18. I'm a person

Okay, should I do this?

Alright, so, I've added up the total price for the items. It's going to cost about 109 CAD. Or somewhere in that price range. I do get its a bit over the huffy cranbrook, but like I said, I'd rather upgrade it than wait and get a better one. Remember, my local walmart only has these. I can't...
  19. I'm a person

Show Off Your Finished Huffy Cranbrook's and Nel Lusso

Hello! I have a question. If I put on a threadless adapter on the stem, what size would I need (insertion diameter)
Back