Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ratrodlover93

BUILD OFF 4 DISCUSSION

Hey guys im only 15 and this will be the first build im going to try, i got a schiwnn mini scrambler
  2. ratrodlover93

Whaddu in for?

ive always been around old trucks and bikes that looked like ratrods, i juss kinda fell in love with the hobby
  3. ratrodlover93

i picked ths up from a friend

heres a chopper that i bought from a friend, he made this sweet lookin custom chopper
  4. ratrodlover93

"GT" custom project ...

dude tht iz the best lowrider bmx i have seen
  5. ratrodlover93

pic/action thread

heres me on my backyard chopper
  6. ratrodlover93

my chop shop

wat garage, my dad has all his stuff in it, so i converted my bedroom to my chop shop
  7. ratrodlover93

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl i like the migets goin at it, i agree break dance move rite ther
  8. ratrodlover93

redline

i have this redline frame from the 70s not sure exact yeat, had a license sticker from 77-78. but im making it matte black with anadized gree rims and cranks heres some pics rims are some bmx race hoops, with redline and bombshell hubs cranks are super maxy
  9. ratrodlover93

MOM!! DAD!! I NEED A BIGER ROOM

ok so i thnk its time to get a bigger room, i oly have 1/5 of my bikie stuff in my room in i cnt put eny more in here some pics of my room the last pic is one of the many drawlings on my m\wall
  10. ratrodlover93

new guy, intro inside

nice, im not finished but i made a chopper out of a univega
  11. ratrodlover93

Boardtrack pics.

dude the harley ones got to b my fave, other wise nice collection
  12. ratrodlover93

lucky brown kustom

tht thing iz sick
  13. ratrodlover93

odd ball

actually its not tht slow
  14. ratrodlover93

wats up

i have posted 2 of my creations backyard chopper and odd ball
  15. ratrodlover93

backyard chopper

heres some pics of a chopper i made from a girls univega, i had some problems with the forks, didnt weld the with enough heat and the snaped firsts atempt of riding me welding, im only 15 and ive been welding fer 2 years almost done got to test it
  16. ratrodlover93

wats up

wats up, im levi im frm nebraska. im only 15, ive been into bikes since i could walk. ive got a good size colection of bikes, inculding my choppers and lowrider. other than tht bikes are mostly my life
  17. ratrodlover93

odd ball

heres some pics of my creation when i first created it made some changes looking a matching rim to the front one ive done some more to it since theses pics wer taken
  18. ratrodlover93

MY RAT/RUSTY LOWBOY

i never seen one in such bad shape, but i got to admit im digging it alot :mrgreen: ill have to get pic of mine up here
  19. ratrodlover93

Bean burrito Done!!!!

DUDE that is sweet
Back