Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Hawthorne Klunker - NJ

Custom Klunker build on a late vintage 50’s Hawthorne frame. A Klunker is an old style of single speed mountain bike. Fun bike to ride. Built with all newer parts aside from frame including BMX bars, headstock and fork. Sealed cartridge bearings in a 3 piece crank conversion. Oval chainring. 26”...
  2. B

Women’s Dyno Glide Deluxe - NJ

Vintage Women’s Dyno Glide Deluxe 26" Beach Cruiser Bicycle. Hard to find. Early 2000’s. Normal wear for its age and rip in handle bar grips but in really good shape otherwise. Completely original side from brand new tubes. Needs nothing. Hop on and ride. If you know about Dyno bikes, you know...
  3. B

Women’s 26” Dyno Dyno-Glide cruiser value

Well, I pulled the Dyno from the loft and it cleaned up pretty good! Threw some new tubes in the tires and she’s rolling.
  4. B

Women’s 26” Dyno Dyno-Glide cruiser value

Hey all. Like the title says, what’s the value of a Women’s 26” Dyno Dyno-Glide cruiser in the blue and white color combo? It’s in good shape. Some normal paint flaws and chrome pitting but no issues in riding. I have to pull it out of the loft and grab some pics but I figured a ballpark value...
  5. B

Hawthorne Klunker - NJ

Any offers?
  6. B

Hawthorne Klunker - NJ

Bump.
  7. B

Hawthorne Klunker - NJ

new price updated in original post.
  8. B

Hawthorne Klunker - NJ

Custom Klunker build on a late 50’s Hawthorne frame. Built with all newer parts including BMX bars, headstock and fork. Sealed cartridge bearings in a 3 piece crank conversion. Oval chainring. 26” Kendra tires. Seat is not adjustable as custom post was made to incorporate mountain bike seat with...
  9. B

RRBBO13 Rusty

Little update... Wanted to change up the front end for a little easier of a ride. Spaceliner springer fork flipped Extended reach fork Apes Rack with single expandable basket
  10. B

SOLD Schwinn Heavy Duti Frame

Schwinn Heavy Duti frame that has been stripped and repainted. The paint is in decent shape but has some chips from wear contact. It would be easy to strip and repaint again as it’s only spray paint and spray clear. I also removed the rear rack mounts and chain guard tabs. I have the original...
  11. B

Help finding headset cup

Thanks for the info! I thought about just shimming the black 32.5mm cup to make snug to fit the 33mm headset but I wasn’t sure what to use.
  12. B

Help finding headset cup

So I’m trying to put together my ‘57-‘59 Hawthorne frame. There was one cup in the frame when I receive it but I need to buy a whole headset or just a new cups that fit in the head tube. I had two on hand which didn’t fit. I’m having trouble finding the correct headset or even just the right...
  13. B

Rat trap fork - FOUND

Found guys! Thanks!
  14. B

Rat trap fork - FOUND

What do ya mean? It is for a small wheel? I emailed him. Thanks for shooting that over! Yep. Heard back. 20” wheel unfortunately.
  15. B

Rat trap fork - FOUND

Bump.
  16. B

Rat trap fork - FOUND

Bump! Still looking. Missed the one on eBay and the other one I was watching ended up being for a 24”.
  17. B

My jc higgins trikeliner

In my opinion it’s because of the conversation axle. I’m not a fan of regular trikes but using a regular shaped frame makes it look so good.
  18. B

Rat trap fork identification ASAP

Thans for the info! The woman said the form measured 13” so that makes it out to be a 24” wheel fork.
  19. B

Thanks! I’d appreciate it
  20. B

Unfortunately it’s listed online so I can’t try a wheel on it and the person that has it doesn’t have a wheel to try. Do you have pics and a price on yours? Thanks!
Back