Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Bugdust

Bugdust...northeast florida...now in Little Rock

OK,, it has been a while...lol. I finished moving to Arkansas. I filled a 8x24 enclosed trailer full of trikes and bikes, and let the movers put some in the 53" moving trailer. But, I have sold off most of the 65 or so bikes and trikes that I had. All of my "regular" trikes are gone, all of my...
  2. Bugdust

Wanted: MASA Slingshot recumbent trikes

I am still looking for one of these trikes. MASA Slingshot or R&R TryCycle
  3. Bugdust

post trike pictures

Latest pic
  4. Bugdust

post trike pictures

Long trikes
  5. Bugdust

Dyno frame, springer fork, meridian trike axle and wheels...and another project starts
  6. Bugdust

post trike pictures

The real question is, "Why don't you have so many trikes?" LOL Honestly, I think I may sell off some of them...or buy more. It's hard to say really. I have 30 trikes now.
  7. Bugdust

post trike pictures

I just posted all my trikes on The Trike Page on facebook. Here are a few
  8. Bugdust

I have picked up a few more trikes
  9. Bugdust

Little Rock AR area?

Anyone?
  10. Bugdust

Cool. All my trikes are still in Florida but I have bought a couple bikes since I got here to Little Rock. Anyone local, message me.
  11. Bugdust

Nothing new...currently moving from Florida to Little Rock, Arkansas
  12. Bugdust

2 - MAXXIS HOOKWORM 24x2.5

ebay is where I buy mine. It seemed like there was a dry spell last year...could not find them anywhere stateside and shipping from UK is expensive. But, I looked a few weeks ago and there were plenty available on ebay.
  13. Bugdust

Wanted: MASA Slingshot recumbent trikes

If you have one or know of one, send me pics, price, location and contact info. Any condition considered, part, project or mint, etc
  14. Bugdust

What have you been riding lately?

I was riding my Schwinn Collegiate the most but I have switched to the Sun EZ3 as my go to bike. The red Desoto Classic trike was my daily rider at work but no more. I probably have more miles on my silver MASA Slingshot than any bike I currently own.
  15. Bugdust

Anyone plan on working on their bike more AFTER the deadline?

I am still on crutches and trying to get ready to move from Florida to Arkansas. I have accumulated a lot of crap in the 12 years I have owned this house...lol. My build got put on hold so it will get finished after I move.
  16. Bugdust

RRBBO13 The Roadmaster

I still can't stand long enough to do anything but I did find a wagon for the bed. It is just sitting there until I can build the frame under it. This trike should be a good cruiser for me once finished. Eventually, it may get gears and electric assist.
  17. Bugdust

RRBBO13 The Roadmaster

I may be moving from Florida to Arkansas very soon so it may take a while to get back to bicycles. Thanks for the comments all.
  18. Bugdust

RRBBO13 The Roadmaster

Well, I have to throw in the towel on my first bike build. I will spare you the details but life is kicking my butt right now. Maybe next time.
  19. Bugdust

Show us them cars!

A few of my rides over the years...have owned a lot more. All I have right now is the black '16 F150 and the primered '67 westy project, which is pending sale now
Back