Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MRuiz

Bike show, August 10th Richmond, VA

Thanks for showing up there JD. Maybe next year it will be biger?
  2. MRuiz

hey Chris I will be there I am brining just two, one only has 600 miles on the speedo, installed by Agees in 72. The other is a 1963, came from York Pennsylvania. mitch
  3. MRuiz

I got two original Paint bikes, I mite bring to show and sell. 1963 RED Typhoon, Painted fenders.... and a 1972 Green Typhoon two speed. Green has speedo rack and matching child seat..... Mitch
  4. MRuiz

1950's Schwinn Cycle Truck

Like mine, But better. I need a front fender to finish mine. Nice Job. Mitch
  5. MRuiz

'67 Speedster

I got a red one just like it for sale 60$, it is single speed. Mitch
  6. MRuiz

59 schwinn tornado "Red" NEW PICS

Re: 59 schwinn tornado "Red" If you want to sell the tank let me know? Sent zip 23836 Mitch
  7. MRuiz

'61 American Teardown

The Grips If they are not torn up, I can used them? Mitch
  8. MRuiz

Viva Las Vegas 13 pics! Bikes, Babes, Bands, Rodz & Ratz!

Fenderhole i live in Chester VA right on I 295 exit 15B. I am in restoring old Schwinns, Just got one Rat Bike. Do you run into a lot of Schwinn parts? I need a 3 speed wheel for a Midleweight. Mitch
  9. MRuiz

4 of July bikes

Spray paint in a can, dupicolor. to bad the star dust badge is not notice. I just tape over it, afraid of damaging it. mitch
  10. MRuiz

My Corvette

Springer is nice and smoth, abososbs the bumps find. The only thing you have to watch the tank, not to bend it. Mitch
  11. MRuiz

4 of July bikes

This is a 61 Jag, with workman wheels and large rear flange, not that heavy. Mitch
  12. MRuiz

My Corvette

Re: My Corvette vs a Jag This one is 4 of July ready, with workman wheels. mitch
  13. MRuiz

'62 Typhoon

Re: '61 Tornado This one now has it's right handle bar, and differant wheels, those were trash out. I cleaned up the gold paint, and underneith was the red. Mitch
  14. MRuiz

MY NEW BIKE BETTER PHOTOS ADDED

How do you stop it? A video on you tube will be great riding it.
  15. MRuiz

1948 Schwinn Admiral

I thought it was a Majestic, by the head badge? I guest wrong.
  16. MRuiz

black bikes?

1960 ish Hawthorne Black of cousre
  17. MRuiz

black bikes?

IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn285/mruiz1414_album/1966typhoonblack002.jpg[/IMG] For sale cheap, 100 pick up in Maryland
  18. MRuiz

1912 indian board track racer

That is not a Schwinn frame.
  19. MRuiz

61' Raleigh Dynohub

Nice work on this bike. keep the pics showing.
  20. MRuiz

RAG AND BONE (new pictures!)

To me it looks like you caught THE Mother Alien, of all.
Back