Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Kevin Burns

1986 Spalding SPX-1000 BMX?

Pretty Rare find in white or really any other color. original survivor. Built by Team Murray modeled after the Team Murray X20 but with different build specs "Down sized thinner wall, and O.D tubes" And different thinner welding. BMX? What can I really say-LOL
  2. Kevin Burns

Thun BMX Crank 165mm

For those who don't know BMX THUN is one of the strongest one pc cranks ever manufactured. They weigh in at 2pounds and 2oz. They hold the true claim of being unbendable. They are unbendable, unless run over by a bus or something. Here is a old school Thun Crank for offering. 50.00 plus actual...
  3. Kevin Burns

NOS Vintage Set of 2 LHR S-7 24 x 1 3/4 Blackwall Bicycle Tires

RARE NOS Vintage Set of 2 LHR S-7 24 x 1 3/4 Black wall Bicycle Tires Each tire has a crack line just under the thatching about 6 inches long (One crack line on only one side of each tire), nothing detrimental to the use of these vintage LHR S-7 24 inch tires. I guess it was from years of...
  4. Kevin Burns

Vintage Set NOS CARLISLE ZEPHER FLYTE USA FOR 24 Inch BIKES 24 X 1.75 NOS

NOS CARLISLE ZEPHYR FLYTE USA FOR 24 Inch BIKES 24 X 1.75 NOS Two Vintage NOS tires Not Cracked, NOT REPOP original vintage. Tires are in perfect condition ready for years of service. 100.00 plus shipping for the set from Ohio 43326 or pick up in person if your close. Shipping weight is 6...
  5. Kevin Burns

Huffy 20" Bikes 100% original minty

Up for haggling are two minty mid school survivors' A 2001 Chrome Huffy Torsion in 98% mint condition, missing one foot peg. Original beautiful finish not a fake Vinegar bath to look good and sell either, the real deal. A 2003 Gray/Silver Huffy Bandit Maxx in 98% mint condition. Both bikes were...
  6. Kevin Burns

1981 Concord Demon BMX Original Survivor

99% original except for the vintage 80's era correct rear Kenda knobby tire (Not Repop). KK front hub Shimano coaster brake rear hub Super spokes Kinlin steel heavy gauge rims CSH sprocket
  7. Kevin Burns

1981 Concord Demon BMX Original Survivor

Original just as if you walked into a bike store back in 1981. The only unoriginal part is the ear correct vintage Kenda rear tire. Most don't know this but BMX bikes have a larger front tire for reasons of steering. Rear tires were 20.175 and the Fronts were 20.2 and up. many people unknowing...
  8. Kevin Burns

2003 Huffy Maxx Bandit Find

original mint 2003 Huffy Maxx Bandit (MINT) Although not a high end bike this is a 2003 Huffy Maxx Bandit in original condition and mint! The Huffy Maxx bandit was produced for, and only sold through one department store (Toys are Us) as "SMU" (Special Make Up), for the store it was purchased...
  9. Kevin Burns

1975 Fox Corperation Montgomery Ward's Silver Fox OG

Here is a rare all original 1976 Garton Fox "Fox Chopper in rider condition with original paint. The 2nd generation of BMX after the Schwinn Sting Rays, the spring/shock BMX era.
  10. Kevin Burns

Hello All!

I love bikes I am a BMX'er 1976 to present. Raced under NBL sanctions in Illinois 82-86. After that I got into Freestyle. I was racing bikes before the explosion of the MTB and raced against them in local park race courses and won a lot against the larger MTB, because the tracks were to short...
  11. Kevin Burns

1975 Fox Corperation Montgomery Ward's Silver Fox OG

Here is a rare original Silver Fox in rider condition. The 2nd generation of BMX after the Schwinn Sting Rays. In the early days of BMX people/kids tried to mimic motorcycle dirt bikes. People like Dan Gurney started to produce high end Cr-Mo Mono Shock BMX bikes for pro off road BMX racing...
Back