Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

AMF SHELBY for sale

160 bucks for an AMF shelby. I know nothing about this bike. Hoping someone else knows if this is worth it or not. Thanks in advance
  2. F

Spitfire?? Need a bike ID...

Awesome thank you Adam!!! I think I'm going to stretch it, red tires black paint, train horn, the norm!! Thanks again
  3. F

Finally got a day to disassemble. The whole time I should this was some poopy weld, it's a badge.... Any ideas??
  4. F

And thanks everyone for the help so far
  5. F

Here is what I have on the bottom of frame where the crank goes.... W112800 is the big number (1st pic) 505-47881 is upside down and smaller numbers (2nd pic)
  6. F

Have any ideas? Or what it's worth?
  7. F

"Salt Flyer" best RRBBO #3 from Utah LOL

i was in bonneville too i remember that car!!! my ride...
  8. F

Black and Blood

yea i flipped it back i didnt even notice it for like a week!!! i felt special..... and yes the fenders do need some pinstripes!!!! comming soon.... the final touches, thanks everyone for their 2 cents
  9. F

Black and Blood

Dupli-Color Candy Red Auto paint
  10. F

Black and Blood

thanks man, yea I picked it up for $50 at a yard sale it was up for $75 and the guy told me "just dont use it for yard art" I think I put it to good use!!! I wasn't even thinking of putting it in the contest, I havent been on here in a while, and I thought the the heck why not...... any...
  11. F

Black and Blood

This is a 1957 Wards Hawthone, I picked up and started this project on June 14, 2008. This is my 1st ever ratrod bike project buildoff. Here are pics when I first picked it up... The I tore when whole thing apart and started sanding, I decided on the colors while spending countless hours of...
  12. F

Coca Cola bike

everything is for sale if its the right price
  13. F

Is it easier to bend steel hot or cold?

ive seen people get a piece of tubing and fill it up with sand and heat it up and bend it so u dont flat spot it
  14. F

1957??? Hawthorn

thanks guys, yea the headgate has the Hawthorne badge and says " Mogomery Wards Chicago Il" it also came with a rear saddle bag style basket too same design as the front.
  15. F

1957??? Hawthorn

ANYONE????
  16. F

New member and new bike

awesome, thanks. The tractor show was in Merlin just outside of Grants Pass sat and sunday this weekend. Kris~
  17. F

New member and new bike

So I found this web site by acident, and I love old rat rods. When I saw the pictures on the main page i fell in love. So I was up in oregon over the weekend and found a Hawthorn. The guy said it was a 56-57 and said he got it from the 1st owner, so after some BS'ing and $50 later i was the 3rd...
  18. F

1957??? Hawthorn

picked this up for $50 at a tractor show, dose anyone know what modle this is and what year?? Kris~
Back