Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MR.559

SCHWINN RATRAY!!!!

2. MR.559

1st Rat build!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. MR.559

FRESNO CA. & surrounding areas!!!!!

we need your help! were trying to do a good thing to a good family at a bad time! so please come out and help support!!!! thanks 8)
  4. MR.559

The Gangsta Brownie

looks good! and i really like the tank work
  5. MR.559

my first project(not bad i think)

looks great!!!!
  6. MR.559

This is the reason I ride my bike!

very nice pics
  7. MR.559

"Bat Rat"

super clean!!! 8)
  8. MR.559

thanks for the comments guys! man there are some killer bikes on this forum! makes me want to start shopping a frame up :wink:
  9. MR.559

SCHWINN RATRAY!!!!

thanks for the great comments guys means alot :D just ordered a fat slick for the back wheel 8)
  10. MR.559

1950's Jaguar

nice bike! and that chainguard is wicked :)
  11. MR.559

SCHWINN RATRAY!!!!

thanks for the comments guys! the pin stripping was done here buy Jakes pin stipping out of Fresno Ca. and he is only 15 yrs old :shock:
  12. MR.559

SCHWINN RATRAY!!!!

link to build 8) viewtopic.php?f=21&t=17250
  13. MR.559

SCHWINN RATRAY!!!!

here goes my 1st rat bike build it in a week using all schwinn parts minus the wheels and a 1964 schwinn stingray frame. had a blast building my 1st rat, going to start a rat pedal car soon :D
  14. MR.559

15. MR.559

used all schwinn parts minus wheels 8) i ajusted the seat after i took the pics, need to find a longer schwinn sissy bar :)
  16. MR.559

im happy with it! :D
  17. MR.559

thanks for the comments guys! finished it up this weekend ill post pics in a minute
  18. MR.559

19. MR.559

if anyone around the Fresno area looking for some pin stripping call this kid up! he is very resounable on pricing!!! :D (559) 455-7805 ask for jake
  20. MR.559

well gotta give alot of props to JAKES pin stripping out of Fresno Ca. for laying some lines on my buid! kid is only 15 years old
Back