Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MR.559

FRESNO CA. & surrounding areas!!!!!

we need your help! were trying to do a good thing to a good family at a bad time! so please come out and help support!!!! thanks 8)
  2. MR.559

SCHWINN RATRAY!!!!

here goes my 1st rat bike build it in a week using all schwinn parts minus the wheels and a 1964 schwinn stingray frame. had a blast building my 1st rat, going to start a rat pedal car soon :D
  3. MR.559

1st Rat build!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys ive been building lowrider bikes since i was a kid now im building show bikes for my kids. but ive been on this site a little while and have been itching to build a ratrod. its going to be a stingray ratrod. ill have picks up this week of frame and parts ill be using. thanks for viewing :D
  4. MR.559

toydrive show & shine Fresno Ca.

hey guys my buddy is having a toy drive show and shine car and bike show entry is a new unwrap gift, hope to see you guys out there 8)
  5. MR.559

CENTRAL CALI BIKE SHOW

Showtime metal polishing presents bike and motorcycl show 10/18/08 Fresno Ca. 1st 2nd &3rd place trophys for all bike catagories, lowrider, classic, ratrod, and chopper. all proceeds going to local S.P.C.A this is a non profit show, so come show what you roll!!!!
  6. MR.559

MR.559

hey guys new to this site, just joined last month after meeting some members at the Fresno meet and greet and the told me about this site, very cool site, im more of a lowrider builder, but ive been catching my self on this site alot more than my lowrider site :mrgreen: alot nice stuff here...
  7. MR.559

need some help with this Rollfast

hey guys just picked up this Rollfast this weekend and im trying to determine the year and any other info you guys can help me with would be apprecated. the serial number are located on center seat pole bar and are c243237 thanks alot
Back