Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Geisha Gang

What have you been riding lately?

Ah man, what a dope ride! You should throw a springer on the front.
  2. Geisha Gang

What have you been riding lately?

I've been kicking it around Munich on my Lockdown build....finally have some decent weather here.
  3. Geisha Gang

Geisha Gang Cruiser

Yeah, so the paint is EXTREMELY easy to use and apply and the turn out is pretty decent, but...the paint in the can is a liquid and immediately turns into a powder. The problem with that is that if you hang your bike to paint it, the powder falls below and builds up. I have a few rough patches...
  4. Geisha Gang

Geisha Gang Cruiser

The end is nigh!... My cruiser build, that is :grin:she's all painted and mostly assembled, just waiting on a couple of small parts so I can put her all together. Luckily there is a drying room in my building, that no one uses, so I had plenty of space to paint during my COVID-19 vacation...
  5. Geisha Gang

Geisha Gang Cruiser

I think it's looking pretty sick at the moment. Next month, I'll try to paint her and April should come time to put her all together.
  6. Geisha Gang

Geisha Gang Cruiser

Wheels came earlier than expected :happy: 80mm, baby! I can't wait to throw them on my frame.
  7. Geisha Gang

Geisha Gang Cruiser

So Spring is just around the corner and I just started building up my cruiser. I still have a few more parts to pick up, though my wheels are on the way :happy: I'm still not sure what to do about the fork. Either, I'll paint it the same color as the frame (plum) or I'll polish it to a mirror...
  8. Geisha Gang

Mixte Tape

Looks sick and can't wait to see it when it's finished.
  9. Geisha Gang

Mixte Tape

Takara, the other Japanese steel! I love the old Japanese bikes!
  10. Geisha Gang

Mixte Tape

This is pretty much my finished Mixte-Rod! She's sooooo fun to cruise around the city with.
  11. Geisha Gang

Geisha Gang's Street Find

Thanks! I think so too. She rides way better than before now; more stable and more comfortable.
  12. Geisha Gang

So it's been a while since I've posted anything, but I've been off traversing the world I realized my old handlebars, although real cool looking, we're making my ride pretty uncomfortable. So, I bought some new handlebars and some beautiful leather grips from Walnut Leather, out of Oregon. I...
  13. Geisha Gang

14. Geisha Gang

Ah... Alright, I'm drinking what you're spilling! That actually makes sense. My biggest obstacle will be going around the gripshift and brake lever. I'd throw on a suicide shifter, but with my rake angle being so extreme, it just might literally be a suicide shifter, though I can ride one...
  15. Geisha Gang

Glad you dig my build! Yeah, I used 26ers on purpose so I could get that stretch. I don't really have problems steering and controlling, but because of the rake angle, I can NEVER ride no hands, as she would jackknife and send me to my doom... I thought about using a banana seat in order to be...
  16. Geisha Gang

That's a pretty cool tip, though the problem I see is that I don't really have the cables to be holding the wrap in place as he does in the beginning. Also, I think the fact I'm wrapping around "Non-Wrapbar" components (grip shift, v-brake, etc) is killing the clean look. I will, however try...
  17. Geisha Gang

'The' Purple Nurple!

Chill build! Like something out of a Hanna-Barbera cartoon!
  18. Geisha Gang

Just a quick photo shoot, as I was biking through an old shopping center. Would make a sweet ad! My wrapped, but should be re-wrapped bars. I'd like to throw an old Bates style head lamp on the front. Very Comfortable saddle! He seems to be very fond of my pretty rat rod!
  19. Geisha Gang

Glad you like it! I still have a few minor tweaks to make, but she's pretty much complete.
  20. Geisha Gang

Back