Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Tracy Bush

What do i do when my chain comes off and im hauling ...?

I meant right before the chain goes.. sorry. Like i get some warning signs, i know them now. I turn my bike upside down,loosen the back tire… and i push my feet against the seat post while pulling the tire back? And then i tighten. But it doesn’t work on this Electra bike i have. I think my...
  2. Tracy Bush

Hello everyone who responded and read etc… im not sure im responding correctly… ? Ill go to each response. Thanks for being patient.
  3. Tracy Bush

Yes! Exactly. Like while im standing on the pedals, feet even with each other, i should just have to push back a smidge to engage brakes…when its been all tuned up and stuff.. but when it throws the chain, i can get another half a rotation before engaging..
  4. Tracy Bush

Thank you for taking the time and effort to respond. I appreciate you.
  5. Tracy Bush

What Is Black & Blue and in the Red All Over?

My knees when my chain falls off … grrrr
  6. Tracy Bush

Another sidehack

Bolt on you say? 😃
  7. Tracy Bush

dudes chain didnt fall off launching him… and he is on a flat sidewalk. But alright. thanks ?
  8. Tracy Bush

Coaster brake, beach cruiser. Ive had like 5 since 2013? All brands , years. One common theme. My chain at some point comes off when im going fast and i guess i hit a bump and then i scream and eat ..... This has happened to me 4 times. Im making a joke, but ive crashed so bad each time. i...
  9. Tracy Bush

Hacktacualar 9 Side Hack Rally 10/3/21

Yayyyyyy!!! \,,,/0_O\,,,/
  10. Tracy Bush

Yayyyy! Thank you so much for responding… ummm, sorry I’m not too familiar with forum formatting (?) if thats the right word… So do i reply to @rev106 or you ? Heh. Do i have to pass a test? solve a riddle? Because it feels like this is too good to be true as ive been searching forever. Guess...
  11. Tracy Bush

Heyyyy hello ~ I was wondering if you might direct me to someone to fabricate me a side hack for a beach cruiser? Or a ready made one… its for my dog mostly. I cant stand the pet trailer look. Like the bare bones side hack look. sad i will miss this event! thanks in advance. \,,,/0_o\,,,/
  12. Amos in the cargo trailer

Amos in the cargo trailer

Our maiden voyage. Of course there was a loose dog and i panicked and Amos did his death scream and he was strapped down so tight he must have felt helpless to protect me which he has devoted his life to. Flagged down a ride home, left my bike roadside then went back.
  13. Cargo Trailer

Cargo Trailer

Aosom Elite II Large Cargo Trailer i bought to pull my 80lb franken-pitbull in. Uhhhh... Yeah. I WANT A SIDEHACK WITH A MOTOR OF SOME SORT TO HELP ME HAUL BLOCKHEAD AROUND.
  14. Schwinn Gas Bike

Schwinn Gas Bike

Its the made in China Schwinn... Dammit. Its been a life saver until friend dropped it in his truck bed and broke the throttle housing. I think i can fix it myself, because im tired of asking for help.
  15. Huffy beater

Huffy beater

Bought this to get home after some creep burned me on a gas bike. I was thinking to get a motor kit for it. Or attach a side hack to it. Or both.
  16. 1964 Schwinn

1964 Schwinn

Helloh! Im Tracy. I love old ... beach cruisers. I live in the California high desert with no car. I ride my 1964 Schwinn 30 miles some days. I have to pedal down hill but i love my bike so much.
  17. My Bikes

My Bikes

Im Tracy. These are my bikes. There are many bikes like these, but these bikes are mine.
Back