Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

October and 1952 Schwinn Hornet

I'm recovering from Low Back Surgery so I've been quiet this year...
  2. J

Pre - 1947 Ladies Schwinn World

It's been awhile since I posted one of my completed bikes here. I purchased this complete pre-1947 Schwinn World bike off Craigslist last summer simply for the Schwinn World Brass Nameplate for my 1949 Schwinn World Project for the same price it would have cost me on eBay for the nameplate...
  3. J

show us your BEER BIKE

My 1948 Roadmaster pressed into Grocery Getter Duty... A properly equipped bicycle with Canadian Beer up Front and Chinese Food in the rear... In Michigan we have returnables...exactly $3.60 worth shown here at $0.10/bottle.
  4. J

All you guys with red tires, post your bike pic!

Sorry, I'm late to the Dance...with my 1949 Schwinn DX
  5. J

THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN

You not only cooked with Gas, but with Nuclear Power. Simply Outstanding!
  6. J

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE Red is the New Black (a tip of the hat to Sensor) 1936 Roadmaster 2008 Electra Indy 3i 1959 Schwinn Tornado Double/Twin Bar I will always have a Black Bike... 1948 Roadmaster
  7. J

1960 schwinn tornado

Looks Awesome! Great job! - (from a 1959 Tornado owner)
  8. J

I'm Back with a Schwinn...I think

Here is the 1960 Brochure... http://www.geocities.com/sldbconsumer29/1960/60ccpg07b.jpg
  9. J

@ Adapt: See advertisement below... http://www.trfindley.com/flschwinn_1951_1959/1959_11.html
  10. J

My 1959 Schwinn Tornado

Thanks for the nice compliments! :D @ Maddogrider - I have other Electra seats that squeak as you have experienced. For some reason this one doesn't - yet. :wink: I've have heard that putting a light coating of grease on the springs will stop the squeak for about a month at which time you...
  11. J

@ Bicycle Rick - 24" Wheels right?
  12. J

My 1959 Schwinn Tornado

Out of all of the Vintage bikes I own, this is now my favorite. It was a basket case when I got the frame and fork and the paint was beyond bad. I then had it sandblasted and decided to go with Cherry Red by Krylon. I was told that a Schwinn Middleweight would ride better than a comparable...
  13. J

1936 CWC - Roadmaster

After fussing with it for most of the winter, I think I finally have it dialed in...it rides wonderfully. Here is the thread on what it looked like last summer... http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9819 And this is what it looks like today...eventually, I'll have it powder-coated.
  14. J

Electra Bicycle Pics

"Here are a few better pics of my Relic. Out of all my bikes, this is my favorite." That's a wonderful looking bike... 8)
  15. J

Electra Bicycle Pics

Here is my 2008 Electra Coaster Cruiser...
  16. J

black bikes?

Another one of my black bikes...a 2008 Electra Coaster Cruiser...
  17. J

Who will i see at the ann arbor bike show?

I plan on going...went last year as I didn't have a clue what I was looking for. Now I have somewhat of a clue. :mrgreen:
  18. J

NEW PHOTO RESIZING FEATURE

Guess you got the Logo Page Refresh problem fixed as I don't see any problems in Safari, either...
  19. J

NEW PHOTO RESIZING FEATURE

Steve, Looks great using Firefox 3.07 on a Mac G4 and a Mac G5....no logo problems whatsoever. I had the photo resizing problem using XP under Exploder 7.0 at work, so I'm going to love it now with your wonderful fix! Jim
Back