Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

BO15 Stretch chopper bobber thingamajig

I’ve got a set of 29” x 3” wheels in the shop that sometimes are on my surly Pugsley. I’ve been wanting to build a custom frame around them for a while and now seems like a good time. First step for me was buy a triple tree fork off eBay so I couldn’t turn back. Fork will most likely be...
  2. B

Atlas Industrial

I bought this atlas industrial cruiser 1 year or so ago. When i first bought it I turned it into a strandie with bmx forks, bars etc. it was fun but i got bored with it pretty fast. I’ve used most of the parts for other projects so the frame has been kicking around here for a while. With a...
  3. B

‘76ixty

My first build off! Going to see what I can do with this atlas industrial frame and a bunch of spare parts. I’m hoping to end up with a nice adult sized muscle bike. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. B

New guy. Hello

Ive been lurking on here for a while and decided now is a good time to join up. I've been tinkering with bikes for a long time. I grew up riding bmx, that transitioned to mtb in the late 80's, spent some time building lowriders in the 90's, I've built a few fixed gear bikes, built cargo bike...
Back