Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Ethan

Hitting the swap meet in CT today

Good amount of bikes and sellers....not as big of a non-seller crowd as I was expecting. Still managed to move some stuff though. Rode a penny farthing for the first time! Even saw a couple guys from the forum down there.
  2. Ethan

Hitting the swap meet in CT today

Headed to Wethersfield,CT setting up as a seller to try and move a bunch of bike stuff. Probably gonna come back with some too....Looks like great weather anyway. Will grab some pics. Never been to this 1, hope there is good attendance.
  3. Ethan

Sticker BomB Bikes!!!!

This bike needs more stickerzzzzzzzzzzzz
  4. Ethan

Macro Monday! Show that zoomed-in detail shot on Monday

Gritty ...grainy photo for MM
  5. Ethan

Sticker BomB Bikes!!!!

I feel like Panasonic only made bikes for people over 6ft....
  6. Ethan

"Saturday Night Special" class 1

Am hoping to get back to this soon....been a time of chaos recently. Now a time of transition as I start a new job this week.
  7. Ethan

Sticker BomB Bikes!!!!

Looks great!!
  8. Ethan

BSA chainguard, blue

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283495337969
  9. Ethan

BSA chainguard, blue

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283495547468 I also have the fenders for this same bike available for local pickup if interested.
  10. Ethan

LITTLE TOAD! RRBBO#14 Class 2. I'm out. :(

Wow! best of luck on the move.
  11. Ethan

Sticker BomB Bikes!!!!

Thanks I made up a bunch …. I am sure they are gonna wind up on all kinds of stuff.
  12. Ethan

The mounts for that are not yet in place.....soon though
  13. Ethan

Sticker BomB Bikes!!!!

Just finished putting this together, is probably the product of 6 bikes in 1. STICKERS EVERYWHERE!! and a close up of the shiny new head badge...
  14. Ethan

Macro Monday! Show that zoomed-in detail shot on Monday

This macro Monday thread is 1 of my favorites....
  15. Ethan

So these are the conversion parts I got....advertised as 41mm, but not specified as to if that is the inside, outside, the flange on the face etc. When they arrived, it is the outside of what would fit inside the BB shell, mine is 40mm. Made to be a pressfit with oring seal. After machining the...
  16. Ethan

Modification will be needed...
  17. Ethan

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Dropouts are like a standard road bike too...
  18. Ethan

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

https://westernmass.craigslist.org/bik/d/springfield-bmx-bike/6869784819.html Never seen a "BMX" quite like this....
  19. Ethan

Had a bit of a break from this project recently while I do some light home remodeling and other adult non-sense like go to work....Tracking info says my parts to convert the shell to a standard bottom bracket should arrive today. Still unclear if they will work....or will work with some...
  20. Ethan

The brake arm is 1 of those features that makes me wonder why all other coaster arms didn't end up similar....instead of the familiar arm and metal band.
Back