Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. str8six_99

Triple tree mounting

I've been having some issues mounting my triple tree front fork to my Hyper cruiser frame. The issue is that the head tube is longer than the steer tube allows. The new fork is threadless, and I bought a threadless stem, but it will long have maybe 3/8 of the tube protruding to hold on to. Do...
  2. str8six_99

Hyper Cruiser

Got this for a good price and have been tinkering with it a bit. The 3" wide tires are rubbing the fender a bit, so I have been making adjustments. Don't really want to remove them. The next stage is installing a tripple tree front fork and disc brake setup. All I need is a new stem. The front...
  3. str8six_99

Huffy Eldorado

Just picked this for my wife. Think I got it for a steal at $65! Great shape! I need to find the exact year. Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
  4. str8six_99

Electra Straight8 build

Hey everyone, recently joined the group. I posted a few pictures, but I figured I start a build thread. Picked this up last year for my son, and decided to give it a make over. Not a lot left to do but he probably still won't be big enough for it this year Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
  5. str8six_99

Hello from michigan

Hey everyone. i picked up to Electras for my twins last year. A 20" Straight8 and Rat Fink. Giving the straight8 a mild make over for my son. Was going to give the fink to my daughter and girl it up a bit (banana seat and such) but she wants me to paint it. i don't really want to wreck it, so I...
Back