Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DownhillBothWays

Tires? Who do we like to replace OEM tires?

Those are sharp looking!
  2. DownhillBothWays

By luck I got these Dyno Fireballs on eBay for $60 shipped. Wow! I can't believe someone had these NOS!
  3. DownhillBothWays

Thanks for the input. It looks like the Duro's on eBay are the exact same tread as the original Dyno's I still have on the bike. I'd bet Duro was the OEM for Dyno back in the day. I did find a pair of NOS Dyno Fireball 26" I might get as the seller offered me a .... good price. I wasn't aware...
  4. DownhillBothWays

Belting blew out on my original Dyno 26" beach cruiser tire. Source for a quality replacement that looks good? Who do we like for cruiser tires?
  5. DownhillBothWays

Dyno Raodster rebuild and additions.

I appreciate the post and pictures, but I'm not looking to do the skull end caps/ Trying to get the Roadster back to original. Thanks for posting, I'd bet you will sell those pretty quick on here or eBay.
  6. DownhillBothWays

Could you post a picture? Thanks!
  7. DownhillBothWays

Tell the Truth...

LOL!
  8. DownhillBothWays

No stupid questions, right? So I'd like to make chain cleaning easier. My Roadster has the original chain which is staked, no master link. Do I devalue my original by knocking out a link to install a master link for easier cleaning?
  9. DownhillBothWays

Dyno marked pedals and grips for a Roadster.

Looking for Dyno marked pedals and grips for a Roadster.
  10. DownhillBothWays

SOLD Dyno Blue Flame Fenders and Giant APE Bars

If those are 1/2 Dyno pedals I'd like a closer look and if in good condition I'll take them.
  11. DownhillBothWays

I'm no expert but I believe you are right that the coaster and roadster had different pedals. All of the pictures of the Roadster I have seen have the oval cut out. Here are a few. You can see it here if you look really close in the Dyno poster for the roadster and what looks to be a bone stock...
  12. DownhillBothWays

Photo Found On Face Book

I'll garuntee that has a better paint job than most vehicles I have owned! :bigsmile:
  13. DownhillBothWays

Long overdue update and a few questions. I got my front wheel back from being rebuilt. Glad I was able to save it, wasn't sure if I was going to. Had a good summer on the bike! It needs the correct peals and grips now. I found these that are as close to the original dynos as I can find. Would...
  14. DownhillBothWays

Hi RRB, Helllo all, new to RRB and looking forward to contributing. I have had a Dyno Roadster for some years. Finally getting around to getting it back to where it should be and the way I want it. Pics to come when I get it all back together in a few days. Was a CL find, I think I paid $200...
  15. DownhillBothWays

Hello Rat Road Bikes forum members!

Here is a close up. Looks like the classic "D" on the end of the grip.
  16. DownhillBothWays

Bike looks good! I spent a good amount of time looking through the dyno threads here and doing image searches out on the web. IMHO the originals didn't have the skulls, but it looks like the KK and other generations may have seen some changes.
  17. DownhillBothWays

Nice looking bikes guys! I will get some pictures up as soon as I get her all back together. UGH! Waiting on a shop to fix my original front wheel! Hub got trashed! Spokes are still good. Going to have it rebuilt as the hoop is still good and new chrome stinks! Looking for an original Dyno 26 X...
  18. DownhillBothWays

Hi All! Just joined, thanks to Steve for helping with some initial difficulty with opening the membership. Starting to relive my childhood as I see many of you are as well. I have a Dyno Roadster that I purchased some years ago and am finally getting around to bringing it back to the way it...
Back