Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Andrew Headhunter

Columbia Tandem now with Pics!

Sweet, you're gonna have a blast with it!
  2. Andrew Headhunter

Mods to Casey's Kustom UPDATE 9/5 Now with suicide bell!

I've been thinking about using that same seat on a project, can you tell me anything good or bad about it? Comfy, noisy, anything? It looks great on the bike! Nice job.
  3. Andrew Headhunter

BlaknTang

Wow, nice! I never thought I'd see black 144's. I admire your choice of parts.
  4. Andrew Headhunter

My ride

Dig the bike man, is that a freewheel on the back?
  5. Andrew Headhunter

Recent find on local craigslist leads to new build ideas...

Been wanting one of these for awhile now. Found this one on craigslist, brand new, and must say it's a blast so far. Needs a few things changed (everything), keep an eye peeled for "Project Honey Hauler".
  6. Andrew Headhunter

KING DADDIO

Oh my sweet baby ....., that bike is a thing of beauty. Coolest bars ever.
  7. Andrew Headhunter

How can I say no to a free bike?

Found this one sunday outside the local Target. Sitting in the parking lot with a rusted solid chain and two flat tires. I go ask the guy collecting the carts, he says a guy left this one after buying a new one that morning. Anyway, I can see alot of potential in her, can't wait to strip her...
  8. Andrew Headhunter

Howie

Very nice, I see many hours cleaning her in the future!
  9. Andrew Headhunter

My Finished Bike.

I kinda dig the white stubble on the tires.
  10. Andrew Headhunter

Saturdays garage sale finds.

Good on you man, enjoy the good karma!
  11. Andrew Headhunter

Booze/Beach Cruiser

Dig it. Nice job.
  12. Andrew Headhunter

New guy here.

Here ya go, bikes are constantly changing and moving.
  13. Andrew Headhunter

Cheers! From Spokane.

Hey, welcome! I'm new here also, but just wanted to say Spokane is an awesome city, I try to get there every year. Let's see the rides!
  14. Andrew Headhunter

New guy here.

Tar heels are North Carolina, we're more white-trash trailer-fabulous folks. Think IROC camaros jacked up in the back, lowrider datsuns and multicolor import racers rolling on 14" Hammers. But we DO have fun.
  15. Andrew Headhunter

Just a few bikes from the garage......

It's actually a used el-cheapo wal-mart cruiser, all aluminum, light as a feather. Picked up a set off craigslist (with car carrier rack) locally for $150, the other is a three-speed being turned into a cafe-rat. All I did to the red one is remove all the lame stickers, take off the extra parts...
  16. Andrew Headhunter

Just a few bikes from the garage......

Bikes seem to come and go pretty quickly. Here's what's cooking for now
  17. Andrew Headhunter

New guy here.

Hey guys, I just joined up here. Aged hipster/tattooed working man type guy, I've got a garage full of bikes and motorcycles. I'm out on the east coast (Charleston SC). It's getting more bicycle friendly every day with gas going up. I ride around 10 miles every day lately, switching between...
Back