Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. PoppaShango

1980 Raleigh Grand Prix "Road Warrior" Fixed

This was an exciting project for me! This is a 1980 Raleigh Grand Prix 10 speed bicycle. This one was being salvaged for parts to get some other bikes back on the road down at the co-op. I will end up recycling many of the parts I replace back at the co-op. I brought her home to take her to a...
  2. PoppaShango

1976 Sears Hi Riser

Hey all, Just completed this one! This bike was acquired at a garage sale. It was funny because they had this bike tucked away behind several newer MTB's for sale. When I asked if they wanted to sell this bike, they looked at me funny and said I can have it. Being into fair play I told them I...
  3. PoppaShango

Some Sad..Some Rad...Most will make you mad!

I stumbled upon this website today that is a photographic journey of abandoned bicycles in New York. I got caught up in the photos and was there for quite a while. Just sharing! http://jschumacher.typepad.com/photos/a ... index.html
  4. PoppaShango

Vintage CCM Elite

Here is another saved ride! It started out as a CCM Elite 5 speed with fenders and a rack. This one was at a second hand shop that was closing. So it was going in the dumpster that evening. I used it as a utility bike to make errands with and so on. So as I was waiting a few days ago for a...
  5. PoppaShango

A 1981 Raleigh Canuck

Here is my 1981 Raleigh Canuck. Don't know much about this one except when I found it I thought it was pretty cool. Slapped down some money and took it home to completely dismantle it. :lol: I went through the whole bike and refurbed it. I was going to do a repaint, when I cleaned it up..I...
  6. PoppaShango

Some of my builds - First Post!

Hey all! Just wanted to share some of my builds with you. I've got some projects in the works at the moment but here are a few that are done. The Cruiser I call "The Rook" and my son calls his Lowrider "Bandit". I wanted my son to build what he wanted and this is what he came up with. Keeping...
  7. PoppaShango

Hello From Yet Another Canadian!

Hello all! This site has been one of my favs for the longest time now. I have been lurking around for a while now but I finally got up the nerve to intro myself. My name is Tony but everyone calls me PoppaShango. My world is all about bikes. I assembled bikes in California for a company called...
Back