Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Identification help

I noticed that funky bracket on the rear stay not sure what it would go to. the link you sent looks close but the bike has a looped rear triangle. Im picking it up this evening hopefully I can find something to identify what it is.
  2. B

Identification help

I'm currently looking at a vintage BMX over here in Germany but cant seem to find out who made it or the year. Any info on this bike would be appreciated. It looks like it has all the original parts.
  3. B

Does steel type matter on a cruiser?

I looked for a sawyer for a while as well with no luck. I picked up my avenger for $499.00 and traded another bike for a second avenger that I plan to change a few things on. I use to ride nothing but single speed rigid 29ers but have found more joy in the 26'' cruisers. It looks like WTP have...
  4. B

Thanks for the replies, thats what I was looking for. It looks like the avenger for 2020 is all cromo but its a 27.5 tire size so thats a no go in my books.
  5. B

Thats a good looking bike! Ill try to post some of my Avenger this evening. @Klunkruiser
  6. B

New to the forum here but have been lurking for quite some time. Ive become fascinated with Strand cruisers or any style of 26'' cruiser bmx bike. I ended up buying a We The People Avenger on sale. My only concern was that it was not 100% cromo but I fell in love with the bike and got it...
Back