Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Triggerfish

Dodge Dart... a conversation starter

Wow... My first car was a '73 Valiant. It sported parts from junkyard runs... Scamps, Swingers, Dusters, Darts, other Valiants... 225 Slant 6 couldn't be stopped. We all used to stand on top of it at high school football games :) I spend many a night now searching Craigslist or Ebay for...
  2. Triggerfish

Snow Goose

The snow in the treads just makes me chilly looking at it :)
  3. Triggerfish

SheraT

cool find!
  4. Triggerfish

hawthorne project bike for the wife

can't wait to see the progress shots!
  5. Triggerfish

couldnt find the show us your pets thread.......

Glad Maize is back up and (wow!) running :-) My pups love playing with my mother-in-law's cats when we visit. I bet it is a sight to see Maize in pursuit! I used to have a reef tank until about a year ago. Ran it for close to ten years. I got obsessed with Jawfishes for a while, but always...
  6. Triggerfish

Another Humuhumu-nukunuku-apua'a

Very nice! Nice clean look. I love the blue with any wheel color combination! What kickstand is that?
  7. Triggerfish

Cupcakecruiser and Sking - nice looking pups! CCR, Penelope is looking much happier without the collar! Tough call on the surgery... She's been responding to the medication right? Didn't the pressure go down? tomb - how was Maize's homecoming?
  8. Triggerfish

CRAAAZY BIKES!!!

sweet stuff on there!
  9. Triggerfish

Thanks CCR - Glad she made it through the surgery OK, and we hope that right eye quits bugging her. We'll keep thinking of her. (I know those e-collars always drive my pups crazy.) Looks like Ida's cancer is accelerating... We knew this kind was aggressive. She didn't respond too well to...
  10. Triggerfish

She's a cutie! Good luck with the surgery tomb - i know that is always stressful!
  11. Triggerfish

26 x 3 tire frame

tiiiiight squeeze! :) Looks sharp!
  12. Triggerfish

Keep up your spirits CCR - I'm sure Penny will do well. Sounds like she's got stellar care in your hands. I couldn't agree more.
  13. Triggerfish

Give her a good rub behind the ears for me. We'll pray for the best for her. We found out two weeks ago that our Golden, Ida, has a very aggressive cancer... :( She started chemo last week. We're hoping for a few more good months with her. You gotta cherish every minute with your...
  14. Triggerfish

Another Humuhumu-nukunuku-apua'a

Thanks!
  15. Triggerfish

I'll be back....

Take care Mark. Hopefully all works out OK.
  16. Triggerfish

My Daily

The last two almost make the bike alive... you see its "personality" Nice ride!
  17. Triggerfish

The fairlady got a bath

She's a looker! :)
  18. Triggerfish

Evans Project

Looks like the same Interceptor 100 that I'm playing with http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9998 We're going slightly different directions with our customizations. :) That paint job is sweet! What did you do with your old fenders?
  19. Triggerfish

Make sure your grips are TIGHT

TheFlyingDingo takes flight! :shock: Glad you weren't hurt!
Back