Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. FOUND OBJECTS

The Misfit

All right I'm gonna work this one up... I'll call it...The Misfit
  2. FOUND OBJECTS

HAPPY EASTER!

Happy Easter Everyone!
  3. FOUND OBJECTS

Check This Motor Bike out...

http://www.popsci.com/files/imagecache/ ... arbike.jpg My buddy sent me this link... I love his geared up steering on this thing...
  4. FOUND OBJECTS

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Merry Christmas to all you crazy characters on here!!!!! May your stockings be filled with Cheer and Rust :wink: And your day be filled with building!
  5. FOUND OBJECTS

Show Off Your Finished Huffy Cranbrook's and Nel Lusso

I love seeing these Cranbrook's all decked out...Show off your finished cranbrook here!
  6. FOUND OBJECTS

The Roosevelt

Before: Well here's how it sits now...It'll take some time, but I hope to get it looking spiffy.
  7. FOUND OBJECTS

This could be your next fresh find!

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-BICYCLE-YEA ... ltDomain_0 Selling as a pick up only...DARN But hey, it could be for you MARYLAND.
  8. FOUND OBJECTS

Rollfast...

So I E-Mailed replying to a craigslist ad for a Rollfast. It was said to be in town here. Thought it would be cool to look at :) When I got the reply it was from an old friend I had not talked to in awhile. So I asked if he could shoot me a photo. He said he would and did. I called him back...
  9. FOUND OBJECTS

1959 Columbia Torpedo

1959 Columbia Torpedo Build I curently have it in pieces and am taking the paint off...
  10. FOUND OBJECTS

Your Favorite Current Production Bike?

What's your favorite 2008-Present Production Bike? What bike would you buy if $ or anything wasn't an option? What bike looks the best to you? Not much to me :lol: However here are my top 3 :) Schwinn Deluxe 7 2010 Schwinn 2008 SS Nirve B1 (Current target bike) Honrable Mention: Nirve...
  11. FOUND OBJECTS

Knuckle Down

KNUCKLE DOWN: Phrasal Verb: To apply oneself earnestly to a task. "The Motivation Build" Build Thread: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=26502
  12. FOUND OBJECTS

The Gilly

So here's a Klunker I'm putting together... Started out as a standard Huffy Cranbrook...Selling at Wally World for $74 right now on sale. I picked mine up for $84. Striped it down to get me thinking... I've orderered all the parts and I'll start posting as I go...More pics later...
  13. FOUND OBJECTS

FAMILY FUN

My wife's Uncle had just given these to me today... Columbia Middle Weight: Can't find a serial # on it ????????????? and a Sears Free Spirit 20"
  14. FOUND OBJECTS

Knuckle Down

I'll start with this 20" Ross Convertible:
  15. FOUND OBJECTS

Mild Custom

My brother just dropped this off and I threw some parts at it. A bit cheese but, Not too bad...needs more though.
  16. FOUND OBJECTS

TRICLOPS

And now for a challenge... I want to push my personal vision this time around. I had this bike donated to me a week ago...and it has "put it back in the dumpster" all over it :) So I figure it will be a good challenge to see what it comes out looking like. torn down and de-stickered...
  17. FOUND OBJECTS

Two, 2 Speed Kickback Automatic Hubs

Two, 2 Speed Kickback Automatic Hubs. One red band Bendix and the other a yellow band. I paid $50 total on the C.L. for both of them (SCORE) :!: I'm gonna end up flipping the yellow band on ebay to pay for the red one :)
  18. FOUND OBJECTS

I don't know what to make of the Moof...

Here's a bike I found on the net... Don't really know what to think...I guess with a price tag close to $600 range, I'll lean to pass. Solar powered lights...That's kinda cool. HMMMMMMM... http://www.bikemania.biz/MOOF_Comfort_B ... r_moof.htm
  19. FOUND OBJECTS

Reedsburg, WI St.Vinny's

My brother found this at Reedsburg Wisconsin's St. Vinny's after helping me move into my new place here...he thought of me right away when he scored this sweet rat for only $18! Thanks to who ever donated it! Let me know if you know anything about this ride too!
  20. FOUND OBJECTS

KRUSTY KRITTER

AWESOME!!!!!! I had a blast doing this! Thanks! Good Luck to all! 1. You can only enter one bike in the build off (can change bikes once if needed) My Only Bike Entered... 2. Start a new post and use the bike name as the Subject. Posted Build Sheet... 3. Must use factory frame....no...
Back