Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

26 Black Cruiser wheel set with internal 3 spd rear hub and shifter

Also have a complete and all original sonic flyer barn find. They lightly spray painted over the factory red with rattle can. You can still see all the grading under the paint. It was complete and together when I got it. I took it apart and out into a tire and was going to work it over this...
  2. R

What would you have to have??? Interested in any trades?? Hawthorne frame, Flightliner frame, I might have a set of 24 inch wheels with skiptooth sprockets and chain. Would have to check and see. Have some other stuff also I can check and get you some more info as to what I have.
  3. R

Pedals

Thanks guys lots of good info!!!!! Happy Building
  4. R

Pedals

Is there a way to take these apart for painting??
  5. R

Schwinn?? Year?? Model?? Help

Awesome that is what I wanted to do with it. Not familiar with the s 2 speed thing. Should it have a cable like the internal 3 spd? Cause there is nothing just looks like a single hub? Can you help educate me??
  6. R

Is it a candidate for a rat rod bike or should I leave it alone
  7. R

Ya there is no seat clamp and the post it is just fitted and the tube isn’t cut either for a seat clamp
  8. R

Looking for front and rear black Cruiser wheels with 3 spd and shifter. Long shot I know but my fingers are crossed
  9. R

Anybody know what this one is. Only numbers I can read on bottom bracket are 74EH. There is some symbol or something after the H but I can’t tell what it is
  10. R

Zenith Bike. ID help

The number 26 left side is on the drop out. The J151204 is on the right side of seat tube
  11. R

Zenith Bike. ID help

Any idea of the year? Here are numbers J 151204
  12. R

What is a Zenith?

I have one if your interested? Stock complete.
  13. R

Zenith Bike. ID help

Ya ok. I’ll prob just part out then. Thanks a bunch for the info. Really appreciate it
  14. R

Zenith Bike. ID help

Any idea on value. I am thinking that I might part out or selling. I already have to many projects. What would be fair
  15. R

help identifying frame please

The paint scheme matches the bottom right on the poster. It even has the little white arrow type marks in white on the top bars and the forks. I think it most likely has the wrong chain guard and sprocket
  16. R

Ya that 3 star deluxe looks just like it other then color
  17. R

I think it might have the wrong chainguard. It has the double bar and actually it is almost perfect match paint color and scheme as the bottom right corner on thus poster
  18. R

Thanks a bunch!!!
  19. R

Ok the numbers on the red and white which I believe is a Columbia are. N36155
  20. R

Zenith Bike. ID help

Other then paint and the seat it is in pretty good dang shape
Back