Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Build Off 15 Prize Pool

Prize for 6th place should like 10 grand & a bunch of brats !!!!!
  2. M

Distracting yourself instead of hawking these polls

i took as a compliment & thank you, I stating that I used a quick release axle as an entry point For internal cable routing, similar To Klein’s out of chehalis Wa
  3. M

These Snyder built handle like my 1980’s Race bike
  4. M

I wasn’t kidding after this competition my last build looked terrible, got a repaint with correct stencils & a good buff coming
  5. M

In regards to next year's RRBBO...

This build off has really raised my game My previous stuff looks cobby as heck !!! I’m already in the process of a repaint on my 36 peerless, I’ll follow this thread. If I win or not is not important, this group has brought me to new level. THANK YOU
  6. M

You can have her back, she complains a lot !!!
  7. M

My wife said enough of that bike crap! You said you would clean the gutters 3 weeks ago !!!! I entered a hot rod in rat rod contest I knew it would be a hard sell ! But I’m proud of work
  8. M

Are There Any Other Women Bulding Rats on the Forum?

Your ride was REALLY nice you to keep it up , the fork detail, the fender ornaments , a refreshing change !!! It was well pretty
  9. M

CLASS 2 VOTE HERE!!!! - CLASS 2 FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

Voting process went well !! , although I couldn’t help but feel that the Russians in someway influenced my vote !!!!
  10. M

Sidetrack Space: Build Off Highlights and Chat.

Voting thread location, I’m ignernt ?
  11. M

Rmr

I’m to confused to know for sure, I think I erased the first one! I’m clueless in this format!!
Back