Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Hamina Q

Schwinn and Electra integrated kickstand

Thank you for the informations.
  2. Hamina Q

Thanks, but I think I will use Electra parts, they are easy to buy in germany. :)
  3. Hamina Q

Thank you Starnger. Do you know if the Electra kickstand spring has the same amount of pressure like the Schwinn spring? It looks like they are different.
  4. Hamina Q

Hello, I want to renew the kickstand of my Schwinn bike, but because I live in germany, it's near to impossible to get original Schwinn parts. I wanted to ask if someone know, if the parts from the Electra integrated kickstand (like cam, spring and so on) will fit the Schwinn kickstand housing.
  5. Hamina Q

Cruiser frame measurement request

Thank you Matti. I have the patent too, but as you said, no measurements. Maybe someone measured a frame to build one. I would do this by myself but, I don't have an original, chicago made, Schwinn bike.
  6. Hamina Q

Cruiser frame measurement request

Does someone have the measurement to build a schwinn cantilever frame? It would be good to know how thick and long the bars are and at what angle they are attached.
  7. Hamina Q

What Schwinn pedals do I have?

beautiful bikes
  8. Hamina Q

Can you show me the whole bike?
  9. Hamina Q

What pedals do you have on your bike?
  10. Hamina Q

I've got a 90s Schwinn Cruiser Seven. but I don't think these are the original pedals for this bike. I've heard they were used on Phantoms or so. Does someone know what kind of pedals these are and where they were used?
  11. Hamina Q

What would you prefer? Crank talk

Anyways cool
  12. Hamina Q

Beautiful cranksets
  13. Hamina Q

Thanks for your help
  14. Hamina Q

What are the advantages and disadvantages of one piece cranks, three piece cranks and cottered cranks and what would you prefer?
  15. Hamina Q

Schwinn cruiser 6 (made in hungary) Show me your cruiser

Found this Schwinn cruiser 6 on ebay. the tires will be replaced soon. What do you think? I would like to see your cruisers and what you have customized.
  16. Hamina Q

Photoshop Request

I tried it. looks cool with a 3rd bar on it.
Back