Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Fabricatedpackrat

Rat-a-tude dude.

The bendix hub is stamped 76 so it must have been the last year allpro bike. Cool information!
  2. Fabricatedpackrat

Rat-a-tude dude.

Allpro high quality hammered tubes over the dropouts! the bendix hub was the only thing worth the time to drag that carcass back home.
  3. Fabricatedpackrat

Motor bike build 1

Yeah lots of fab indeed. I want a cool old turn of the century motor bike. I can make one easier than trying to afford to buy one. Plus its nice to have an adjustable carburetor, brakes to stop and a centrifugal clutch. The motor is horizontally oriented so I will go for a Henderson type of...
  4. Fabricatedpackrat

Rat-a-tude dude.

Found this frame in dumpster and all these parts in trash/curb. Bendix coaster brake off an abandoned allpro department store bike.
  5. Fabricatedpackrat

Let's see your frame building jigs

No one has a proper jig?
  6. Fabricatedpackrat

Show me your Kick Scooters

Heres mine I'm 6ft5 and 230 pounds. It's an adult sized bike. https://i.postimg.cc/RFgcj2QZ/20200510-013745.jpg
  7. Fabricatedpackrat

Motor bike build 1

I am gonna start my first from scratch motor bike build. Pretty much gonna build a totally custom bike. Its gonna be a big project so ill slowly be adding when I can. I'm unsure of many details at the moment. Most of the parts like wheels and hubs will be off mopeds. I'll be starting at the...
  8. Fabricatedpackrat

Rat-a-tude dude.

Have been collecting bikes for a while. I have been lurking around on here and have decided to join I love bikes of all kinds. I love metal working. Put them together = rat rod bikes
Back