Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MattBiker

Her Name's Christine

Hey everyone, Thought I would share my new build. I am building a bicycle version of Stephen King's 1958/57 Plymouth Christine. I'm starting out with this bicycle I found online a couple of years ago. It was for another project that ran out of steam. I removed the decals and replaced the...
  2. MattBiker

Steampunk Bicycle

Thought I would share some photos of the project I've been working on. I still need to add a water filler cap to the water tank (made from old lamp).
  3. MattBiker

American Red Cross

Well I can't stand it anymore. I have to join in. This will be my first Build-Off. I have been admiring all the work for years. I have been a fan of the military drab green/blacked out bicycles for a long time. They remind me of the old Harley-Davidsons. I could build one of these, but I have a...
  4. MattBiker

Pee Wee X1 Part II

Well it's time for a new project. I sold my original Pee Wee Bicycle and I miss it. What I didn't like about it was - it was very heavy, and I had no way to haul it. I worried about it getting knocked over too. I have come up with a new idea and I am excited about it! What if Pee Wee joined...
  5. MattBiker

Gus

Hello, Thought I would post some photos of the rat I've been working on. It features a Monark frame, boat steering wheel, faux fur, Coke bottle opener, trophy topper and Schwinn front fender and chainguard. I still need to wire the rear brake light and create a battery box. I will be taking it...
  6. MattBiker

New Ride

Here's a photo of my latest build. I admit the parts are new, but it rides really nice. The next one will be really ratty. Matt
  7. MattBiker

Pee Wee Herman X1 Replica

Hello Everyone, Great to see others with the bicycle addiction, thought I would post some photos of my 3 year project. It is built from a 1941 Schwinn Pullman (pictured) but the chrome parts and Plane/Train headbadge came from a second bicycle. I have used movie screen shots to make it as...
  8. MattBiker

Admirer - First Time Poster

Greetings from Virginia! There are some great bikes on this site. Here is a photo of what I am riding now. It is a sixthreezero with reversed handlebars, removed chainguard and Rideable Bicycle Replicas seat. I am currently building a Schwinn DX Pee Wee Herman Replica. I have been working on it...
Back