Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bring.doom

DIRT DOBBER

This bike gets my vote so far mostly because its the same theme im going for. this makes me want to push to get mine done in time.
  2. bring.doom

not a rat just a bmx

I have one of those flame tires if your still looking for some. that red metalic paint looks amazing.
  3. bring.doom

Ratty Huffy Re-Dew

wow that looks great, of course I really liked it before too. Its a win win.
  4. bring.doom

First bike/bike project!

Looks good, I dig the paint. If you dont like the seat, throw it in a box and Ill pay shipping, lol. Looking to put a nanner seat on my typhoon, lol.
  5. bring.doom

another satisfied customer

It sucks sometimes selling a bike but its a great excuse to build another one.
  6. bring.doom

HAVE YOU SEE THIS PAINT?

Im curious to see what this stuff looks like layed on a bike.
  7. bring.doom

Hey! I made it!

Just figured I would say welcome. Its great to see more and more people stop in here and sign up.
  8. bring.doom

Hello from Ohio!

Seems we are all to far apart though. If we get to much more we will have to do a meet somewhere, lol. Welcome to the addiction. Soon your garage or basement, or both like me will be full of bikes. Some will be worth keeping, and some you will keep with very little reasons to own it, hahaha.
  9. bring.doom

backburner projects

Best thing to do with that coppertone is to throw it in a box and send it my way, lol.
  10. bring.doom

I'm selling a new line of cruisers

I really like that hornet and the hotrod. I think that hornet might need me to put a motor in one. seems better priced then the felts.
  11. bring.doom

backburner projects

I would love to find a coppertone ray. I may just try to find that color in a can and paint a bike. I love that bike, it deserves a proper redo
  12. bring.doom

LBS rant..

I have two good lbs by me. One is 3 blocks away, the guy has been doing it forever and holds weired hours. He dont get much buisness but thats good for me. He still has alot of old and mid school bmx nos parts on the shelf for a modest price. The other is right beside a bike trail and sells...
  13. bring.doom

2nd Bike-Frankie's Urban Rat...Finished Pics

Looks good. Im really digging the idea of the removable milk crate on the rack. I have been wondering the best way to get beer home from the gas station with a flat rack, looks like I found it here, awesomeness!
  14. bring.doom

pic/action thread

Not quite action but it works for now. Taken after building my Lazy sunday build, titled on myspace as nothing cooler then a rusty pair of apehangers
  15. bring.doom

NEXT Blood Clot.

wow! way better then I expected it to be.
  16. bring.doom

'42 BFG (Schwinn) klunker....

hahaha nice one. bike is super sweet. makes me want a clunker bad.
  17. bring.doom

My lazy sunday.

The other day I cam across a murray westwood or something like that on the side of the road for free with another bike. At first I thought I would flip in by painting it and throwing on some shinny chrome rims and bars I had laying around. Here is what It looked like when it got home. After...
  18. bring.doom

Salt Racer

great build but to be honest, without a leaf spring front end it looks unfinished. Dont take me saying that to heart, its a beautiful bike and I love the design, its just with going through the trouble of the rear, the front would go so well and be super easy to do.
  19. bring.doom

Witch Hunter...DONE.....finished pics

I also wanna add that I normally dont like bent swingers but it looks so natural on that frame. I think the low slung seatstays are complemented by the fork. Its a shame that frame is no longer made.
  20. bring.doom

Witch Hunter...DONE.....finished pics

man I love this bike. I might have to build something like that out of a new murray I picked up off the side of the road.
Back