Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. UnkleYoda

HBBC Shifter for Nexus Grip Shift

Hello, I'm looking for a HBBC shifter to go on a Nexus grip shift. (or something similar) Every store I can find on the internet is out of them. A shop in Northern California has them, but has flaked on me to buy one. Hit me up I you have one you're looking to get rid of. Thanks
  2. UnkleYoda

Thick Brick on a 24" Wheel

I'm kicking around the idea of replacing my rear wheel with a 24", with a Thick Brick tire. I just want to make sure that it will fit. What is the actual width of the tire, frame clearance wise? I would be putting it on a late 90s Schwinn Cruiser Deluxe 7. I believe it the same frame as the 90s...
  3. UnkleYoda

Phantom fork lock

I have a 2000 Schwinn Cruiser Deluxe 7, that I have owned since new. It has the Phantom reissue frame and fork, that was made in the US. It has the lock hole on the fork, but no 'innards'. They didn't come with the locks. I've looked around on the internet and have seen locks for them, and have...
  4. UnkleYoda

Nexus Suicide Shifter

Hello, I'm new to the forums. I would like to get a suicide shifter for a Nexus grip shift. I've seen the HBBC ones, and they are exactly what I'm looking for. The downside is, that they seem sold out everywhere, and or no longer made. Is there another shifter and mount out there that is...
Back