Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. NitroNeil

Don't tell my 3 orthopedic surgeons I am here...

Thanks @OddJob, I saw that. I'm not working on models much right now, too many other things going on. I did build the reissue of the Schwinn Stingray last winter.
  2. NitroNeil

I build scale models and this is a Gasser I built from a Plymouth wagon aftermarket resin body. I used some lace decals on the outer panels and tried to create a fish scale type of motif in the middle. I want this bike to be a conversation starter with potential clients.
  3. NitroNeil

I have a short update. I have Stingrayed the old mountain bike. I have an original Schwinn handlebar with black grips, some new white Schwinn-style pedals that allow me to get me feet to the ground quickly when things get dicey (sometimes too quickly, but that's better than having my feet...
  4. NitroNeil

Good thing I don't have any medical issues with my butt.
  5. NitroNeil

Thanks, everyone for all the great suggestions. I have installed some smooth Krate style pedals and they work great. My left foot comes off the pedal easily and I can keep myself from falling if I turn too hard. I also picked up an original Schwinn Stingray handlebar and mounted the...
  6. NitroNeil

Love the Hawthorne. I want a carrier so I can carry my photo gear.
  7. NitroNeil

Jason, It's amazing what they can do these days. I can't really complain, I feel much better than I have any right to expect. I just have to be careful.
  8. NitroNeil

Thanks Rusty, I thought about a trike and decided against it for a couple of reasons. 1. I need something that will fit easily in my Hyundai Tucson so that kinda means two wheels. I could probably get a trike in the back if I took it partially apart, but I won't feel like doing that at the...
  9. NitroNeil

I'm hoping that someday I will be able to afford A nice Krate, but not right now.
  10. NitroNeil

Hi, My name is Neil, and I too old for this stuff, but I'm still trying to relive and improve my childhood. I am in the process of restarting a business (my old job was outsourced to Manila), and that business will take me back to a place I love - the drag strip. I will need a working bike to...
Back