Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Delivery bikes?

I looked at the one Matti found and was blown away at seeing the price. ( the total ) I guess the one for me to shoot for would be from crustbikes. Thanks Brothers for the research assistance to a dinosaur. I don't consider the search over, I have hope. Be Well, SS.
  2. S

Delivery bikes?

Thanks Capt. Be Well,SS.
  3. S

Delivery bikes?

There was a custom builder of parts who made a front fork to convert a bike to delivery. It required a maybe 20" wheel but left room up top for a large box or basket. Will anyone please share the shop contact or website with me? I lost the website when I gave my laptop a 16 ounce drink of water...
  4. S

Short Stuff

This should make someone somewhere cringe. I'm baaaack! Be Well Brothers, SS.
  5. S

Bikes on bridges

Wizzletooth I always like your Bikes on Bridges photos. Be well, SS.
  6. S

Bikes on bridges

Thanks DC. It is an architecturally pleasing bridge. I hope it actually works. Thinking about how politics get entwined in public projects. Is it designed for vehicles and pedestrians or a "rail to trail" type of bridge? So basically people and bikes? Be Well, SS.
  7. S

Bikes on bridges

8. S

Bikes on bridges

Nice ride Wizzle. Be Well, SS.
  9. S

Saw this "Tom Cat" tail light . . .

Kevin B thanks for the reminder. I found the ad and bought a second one. I want one each for the both of us. Be Well, SS.
  10. S

Ruff Lucky frame electric build

I like the progression of ideas and the energy you spent accomplishing them. The frame looks better with lowered seat and extended out the back. I thought it looks like a motorcycle with its own twist. I like the idea of wider straight bars as they increase control. The shifter and IGH are cool...
  11. S

Bikes on bridges

That would be called a river in some areas. I went over the little Platte river in Smithville Missouri yesterday on a road trip. It looked like you could jump across without running ahead of the jump. Be Well, SS.
  12. S

CyCLo KiLLeR - Last minute details, and a teaser!

You need one front and rear. And good brakes. Be well, SS.
  13. S

Bikes on bridges

Wow thanks Matti. Be Well, SS.
  14. S

Terrible twos

You're getting there. Be Well, SS.
  15. S

25% acetic acid vinegar for paint/rust removal?

That's a most thorough description of a couple of methods. The Flower? What is that about? I missed it. Maybe mix something with flour to make it stay against the metal? Sorry but I'm old and ADHD doesn't make for good reading comprehension. And I forget more easily. Did I mention I forget...
  16. S

Bikes on bridges

Thanks, they look elegant. Be Well, SS.
  17. S

Bikes on bridges

Is that a single speed rear hub W/brake? Be Well, SS
  18. S

M4RM x 2. That's the precise method I would recommend. I use baking soda for lots of things. I even buff out brass and such with the baking soda. Just always be sure to rinse it completely. If you leave some, it may cause an unwanted discoloration . Be Well, SS.
  19. S

Greetings From Bali!

We already spoke but WELCOME TO RRB. And my usual prayer for all, Be Well, SS.
  20. S

Bali sounds exotic to me here in middle America. I am not sure about acetic acid but I would try it. Only on a small, hard to see underside of the bike. And just to see how much I can gain and or get away with. I have 30% acetic acid and it sure smells strong. Kind of like the developer in the...
Back