Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Pondo

Anybody sniffing BO 19 in the air?

Most of my planning right now is for the MBBO. I will do something for BO 19. Maybe my tall bike or a gravel bike. I have a cool late ‘50s style custom I want to build so I may get into that. It’s going to be fun, for sure. 👍
  2. Pondo

"Midnight Flash" - Huffy Rail resto-mod

I like the brushed edges on that rim. 👍
  3. Pondo

SWB0 Voting results

Haha! It's still a super cool build despite the flexy frame. Maybe you could re-dub it the Flexy Flyer. Great job!!
  4. Pondo

ORBO Voting results

Congrats @GTHOtrod , that's one amazing clunk!!
  5. Pondo

SWB0 Voting results

Congrats, some awesome builds here!!
  6. Pondo

Spyder parts bike ID and build ideas

68 it is!
  7. Pondo

Show Your Muscle Bikes

It is a 333 hub and I don’t see a date. No date on the badge either. The front hub says Mark 80 made in USA. I got a better pic but I don’t know how helpful it is. Early 70s seems about right.
  8. Pondo

I like classic bobbers and choppers too.
  9. Pondo

Here are some bikes I like for inspiration.
  10. Pondo

I recently picked up this Sears Spyder parts bike that was thrown in with a Buzz Bike that I bought. I'm trying to figure out what year it is but searching the forums has only been mildly helpful. @CRASH told me this is basically a Huffy Dragster. But the Sears versions don't have Huffy...
  11. Pondo

Show Your Muscle Bikes

Here’s a great Buzz Bike I picked up recently. It’s in excellent condition and is all original. Just needs the rear tube replaced. I don’t know too much about these Western Flyer bikes. This one is Huffy built, I think. I can’t tell anything from the serial number, it’s not a Huffy number. Any...
  12. Pondo

WANTED anyone have one of these?

I've had success with this method:
  13. Pondo

Aug. ‘65 Schwinn Sting-Ray J33

Man, the owner is going to be really happy with this bike!!
  14. Pondo

.......and then you end up not doing squat

I call it "quality time." It's therapeutic. :grin:
  15. Pondo

1959 Columbia Fire Arrow 26 inch Marketplace find

Nice! Looking good so far!
  16. Pondo

Next build off………

I’m working on a build plan for this little fella. I’m kind of leaning towards the long forks, tall sissy neighborhood. Maybe, we’ll see.
  17. Pondo

Next build off………

Any kind of style's are ok? I might get back to my tallbike project. Is the muscle bike build in the fall? I've got another little Huffy to bring back to life.
  18. Pondo

Next build off………

Great build-off everyone!! Lots of nice rides. What are the classes for the next build-off? I was thinking about sitting this one out but I'm already getting the itch...
  19. Pondo

ORBO Voting Off Road

Yikes, too many great bikes to choose from!
  20. Pondo

SWB0 CobblestoneRat

Sweet ride done on a tight timeline. Really cool build. I love bikes with lots of stickers. And the flagpole option is just the thing for those protest rides. Great job!
Back