Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

New to me Schwiin Corvette 2004.

Just got myself a 2004 ish ! Schwinn Corvette. Not sure what direction its going to take yet but thinking very minimalistic.
  2. R

Trying to ID.

I have found this loally on ebay , not sure it is what it is advertised as Giant Hazzard. I already have a Giant Simple ! There are similarities but I cant find any info on Giant Hazzard, Frame has factory mounts for rear carrier ,rear drop outs are different to the Simple and it doesnt have...
  3. R

From the UK as well !!

Falcon Long beach Cruiser. My daughter bought it a few years ago, It was an ornament in in a friends living room. It has seen little use until last year a friend asked about buying it which spurred me on to joking the Coastal Cruisers as well. Friend purchased a Stingray Spoiler !! Cleaned...
  4. R

Belated follow up to my intro, From the UK.

A photo of the Giant Simple I purchased after clean up etc and firming of 59 Caddy rear light and Bates style headlight
  5. R

New member from the UK.

Hi came across this site looking for parts, Rekindled interest in bikes when someone enquired about purchasing my daughters Long Beach Cruiser. I ended up using it to have a ride out with the guys! Tuesday cruiser bike night at the coast. So I start looking for parts to make it a bit more...
Back