Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Porucho Custom Ebike Build

Yes but unfortunately they discontinued them. Maybe heat problems?
  2. C

Thank you!
  3. C

Thank you!
  4. C

This is my custom build based on a 1911-1915 Harley Davidson. This is actually a gray color even though my phone makes it look light blue. Ruff Cycles parts consist of frame, both tanks, springer forks, seat, tires, crankset, and stem. Rims are Felt 26x50mm. 12g stainless spokes. Shimano 36h...
  5. C

Felt 1903 sprocket

That would be perfect! Shoot me a email at [email protected] We'll work out the logistics. Thank you!
  6. C

Felt 1903 sprocket

Looking for the black sprocket for a Felt 1903. They came with 2 versions. 1 was a pretty typical 44t in black (attached pic is for style reference only) and the other is a 'faux' skip tooth looking sprocket, also black. I would love to find either or both of these. Thank you.
  7. C

SOLD 2013 Felt MP cruiser EXCELLENT condition with UPGRADES (Nexus 8 internal-geared hub and front drum, rear roller brake)

https://www.prowheelbuilder.com/spokelengthcalculator This is a great site. I've used it dozens of times to build wheels. The Felt rim is not listed so you manually enter the diameter as 540mm. 12 gauge spokes.
  8. C

SOLD Felt El Guapo

PM sent
  9. C

SOLD Felt El Guapo

Zoom made these triple tree forks for Felt. I had a Zoom sticker on the back of my Navy forks.
  10. C

Anyone tried these "Thousand Heritage" helmets?

I love mine. I was also going for the retro look while riding my Felt ebike. Yeah, I think it looks like an old Steve McQueen racing helmet too but I have gotten the equestrian comments also. Seriously, it's a good helmet. Do some research.
Back