Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Custom 1978 FreeSpirit Chopper

Selling 1978 Custom Free Spirit chopper. I built this for the Bike Build Off competition! Was my first time entering and came in 5th.Bike Frame is a candy red, Sissy bar, chainguard and spider tank were all custom fabricated. The build can be found under the BBO section of this site. Tons of...
  2. S

New to Charleston, new to the forum.

Hi, I'm Wayne. I have been popping in on the site over the years, buying parts or just looking at all the great bikes. I grew up riding the late 70's bikes and then got pretty big into BMX. I was a bicycle mechanic during my college years. Spend a few years at a local shop on Long Island, NY it...
  3. S

technical question

If I wanted to re-order my picts in the thread, since first shot is theone thats judged can I do that or do I have to delete thread and do again?
  4. S

White Widow

This 1978 Sears Free Spirit Chopper was in rough shape when I found her. A two hour drive and $150 bucks later and she was mine. I sold off the tank and chain guard and decided to make something of the rest of it. I wasn't a fan of the plastic tank so I decided to fabricate that, the chain guard...
  5. S

White Widow...

I haven't named the build yet and it is my first time so I am already in awe of some of the progress and sketches I've seen but I'll post what I've started with and where I am at. Basically its a 1977-78? Sears Free Spirit chopper. Sold off the the gas tank and chain guard and am building with...
  6. S

Murray Firecat

Murray Firecat, Frame fork, bars, cranks, and sissy bar. Only missing one nut for handlebar clamp. These bikes are getting harder and harder to find.SEAT IS SOLD SO PRICE IS LOWERED $350
Back