Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Irontri

spoke question

I can cut and thread spokes for you.
  2. Irontri

Finally a Felt!

They are really cool. They came on 3 Felts: -2010 New Belgium Brewing (NBB) -2011 NBB -2010 Magno (exact design as 2010 NBB, but no front basket and obviously different theme)
  3. Irontri

Finally a Felt!

I might just have 1 or 2 of them available for sale 😉
  4. Irontri

Finally a Felt!

Assuming he means the 2010 with the front rack that holds a CASE of 🍺
  5. Irontri

Finally a Felt!

Great find! As a point of reference, Felt partnered with them for 9 yrs and made 10 bikes. Here’s all of them in my foyer:
  6. Irontri

Felt STOCK beach cruiser bikes for sale (check back for more additions!)

While I do have tons of Felt and other parts, I don’t have those specifically. My MPs are fully intact. Hop over to the FB group, join if needed, and ask for those parts. A bunch of guys have miscellaneous parts on hand.
  7. Irontri

Possibly. What are you looking for? Also, a couple guys on the FB Felt cruiser group might too. I know Mike Liberty just bought an MP minus the wheels and tires, so maybe he would part it out further.
  8. Irontri

Felt Great Park bike

Options are finding aftermarket Felt hoops or wheels or having someone custom build you any size width available. Ron, the OP, should be able to help you with the 1st option. I can help you with both options but will let Ron chime in as it’s his thread.
  9. Irontri

Felt Great Park bike

Sadly they didn’t. They came with 38mm hoops.
  10. Irontri

12 gauge spokes

Did you ever find any?
  11. Irontri

Cut and Thread spokes?

Old thread, but figured I’d let you guys know: I can cut and thread 12g and 14g spokes
  12. Irontri

3 speed spoke flange adapter

Anyone know where to source these? Looking to go from 36h to 72h and possibly 144h. I have a message out to the Cruiser Shop too as the search here showed activity about them from back in 2015.
  13. Irontri

Seabee Tribute (Future) Project

There’s also a secret diver option they can do and they follow a parallel path of the ND rate while working at teams vs battalions. I’m one of them, but on the officer side.
  14. Irontri

Custom hub and sprocket

They’ll be here for that cool build!
  15. Irontri

Custom hub and sprocket

16. Irontri

WANTED Felt Cruiser

I have a whole bunch for sale.
  17. Irontri

WANTED Felt Cruiser

It’s a Felt Trestles (the famous CA surf spot) https://products.roadbikereview.com/product/latest-bikes/cruiser-bike/felt/trestles.html
  18. Irontri

Custom hub and sprocket

For those who want to enhance their custom ride and want the coolest .... out there, I have what you need! Both items come in silver, black, gold, and possibly 1 extra set in purple. Hub: sealed bearings, same dimensions as 5-Star hub (36h, 100mm flange width, 100mm OLD), $160 free shipping...
  19. Irontri

Robert, just tried to text you and send several pics, but I received an error of invalid number.
  20. Irontri

New hub and sprocket!

This is the only other pic I have. Silver sprockets going into the anodizer tub. I should have them here within 2 weeks.
Back