Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

I think I may have saved a friends life (Please read)

Thanks guys for all the comments and words of comfort. my friend is doing fine and says he going to stop drinking and get some help. So once again guys Thank You i had to talk about it and feel much better now knowing that everything is going to be fine.
  2. R

The olde flame (update 6/28)

Re: Fire Bike Not sure what i think about it yet,its kinda ugly in a strange kinda way. just IMO. sorry
  3. R

my build (i hope it qualifies as a rat)

How bout if i show the progress of the build but not be in the build off. can i do that?
  4. R

Ooops you may be right. i think i may have to drop out of the build,sorry about that.
  5. R

I think I may have saved a friends life (Please read)

Hello gang this is the first time i post in this topic but i feel i have to talk about this. I will keep it as short as possable.Sunday night i had a co-worker call me from a bar drunk and upset, he also called his girlfriend as well who said she did not want to be with him if he kepet...
  6. R

Ya i just took the bike to a welder to cap everything off and clean it up, ill post thoses pics when i get it back. As for the weight it is not heavy at all, i used very thin metal on it. I am not to sure what i will use for forks yet.
  7. R

Black Coffee & Cream (8/1 - FINISHED!)

Re: Changed my mind. "Black Coffee" I dont know if u can see in this pic too good but i just cut a pice of 2 inch roud stock to make up the differance. It worked out good for me.
  8. R

well guys here it is. I've posted it it here before.I just took it to a welder to cap off everything. I should have it back in a couple of weeks, ill keep you all posted. thanks for looking.
  9. R

my latest add on to my rat

well it is a little wobbley but not to bad the good thing is that the tire does not rub on the fender.
  10. R

my latest add on to my rat

here it is i hope you guys like it I added the mesh center and the front fender. The rear fender will be the same.
  11. R

the goody 2 shoes

is the chainlink fence and berrel part of your display?
  12. R

my lowrider ratrod

yes the whole bike is powdercoated except the spokes they wanted 3.00 each for them so mabe ill do them later
  13. R

48 Dually

all i can say it that is one heck of a build i thint that is one of the nicest bikes ive seen, you should take pride in your work becouse its superb,very well done
  14. R

my lowrider ratrod

big differnce
  15. R

my lowrider ratrod

This is in show stance,when i want to ride it i just flip the forks over the handlebars and off i go
  16. R

my lowrider ratrod

Hello gang its been a while since i have been on here,anyway i lowerd my rad rod bike for shows i think it looks cool let me know what you guys think
  17. R

Cream Tires OR Blackwalls

Have to go with the cream,i think they make the bike stand out more
  18. R

My Three Bikes - Pic Heavy -

very very nice bikes and very nice pics of the bikes were they done by a pro photographer?
  19. R

found some cool pics

Dang it i had a 66 c10 fleetside longbed that i got rid of before i made my bike.I should have kept it and made it a rat also. Rat bike + rat truck = cool combo. oh well maby next time.
  20. R

new pics of my ratrod now compleate

Well i cant take all the credit for the brake thing, I stole the idea from a member in here, dont remember his name but his bike was in the bike build off and i think it was called the pub cruiser.
Back